Heading on my seventh solo cruise ...

cruisebrotha06

I will be heading on my seventh solo cruise on 11/20/16 on Norwegian Breakaway out of New York City. Staying in a solo cabin again. This will be my second cruise on Norwegian (Escape, first) and second time doing a Thanksgiving cruise. Last year, I cruised on Star Princess for the holiday. I have two solo cruises booked for 2017 already - Anthem of the Seas, May 2017 and Norwegian Getaway, November 2017 - Thanksgiving cruise. I hope to do Harmony of the Seas in 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by cruisebrotha06

I will let you know when I return. Boarding later today on the Breakaway. I turn my phone off when I cruise. When I was on Escape, you had a mixture. Lots folks in their 40s, 50s, and some older and a few younger.

Edited by cruisebrotha06

Here enjoying Norwegian Breakaway. Got a lively bunch in the solo group. I enjoyed the meet and greet and the slot pull hosted by members from Cruise Critic. I win a bottle of wine because I had the second highest number. We didn't will big. The machine was very tight. We each put in $15 and got back $10 in the end. IMG_1479864425.235764.jpg.fd9c4c24a6b2171ea24c55c0a5585409.jpg

Glad to see my next ship, Anthem of the Seas, docked near by. Taking a 9-day cruise next year May 2017.

IMG_1479864447.747075.jpg.cdaa0b81b5f40d847e1a90e16eecda37.jpg

IMG_1479864409.726392.jpg.aebdfde4f1d0e22844294c48b550fc6a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi. Sorry, ignore my post. After creating that group, a friend told me that there was already a similar group. I did a quick search at first but didn't see it. So, I decided to cancel it. Didn't make sense to have a similar group. My apologies. I did join the other group.

Edited by cruisebrotha06