We are considering the 2018 WC, beginning on one ship and then going on the other. I think that would be great. But, If I begin my 2018 WC voyage on the Serenity and want to then go on the Symphony, will there be 2 teams of bridge teachers on the Symphony as well? My husband would take the intermediate lessons and I want to continue with advanced lessons on the Symphony.

Dear LEK12345,

I am thrilled to hear that our innovative 2018 World Cruise option of enjoying one spectacular Crystal World Cruise aboard two spectacular Crystal ships is appealing to you and I sincerely hope we will be welcoming you aboard next year ! Our World Cruises have typically been offered aboard the slightly larger Crystal Serenity, allowing us the space to host two bridge instructors; and while that has been the norm, we are working to see how best to accommodate this aboard Crystal Symphony. We will have more details confirmed in the coming months, and will share this on our website - which is updated regularly as more entertainment programs and events are announced.