Where does Seabourn dock in Hongkong?

directionfinder

Hallo,

can I find out on the Seabourn internet page where the ship does dock during the trip from Hongkong to Kobe in March?

Or how can I found out?

I would be interested in Hongkong, March 18,

Manila, March 23/24,

Kaohsiung, March 27,

Naha, March 30,

Nagasaki, April 1 st,

Kochi, April 3,

Kobe, April 4.

Thank you,

Brigitte

Usually Seabourn docks at the Ocean Cruise Terminal right at the Star Ferry which is right in the heart of everything. But there is a newer cruise terminal as well and I don't think SB guarantees they won't dock there. I think it depends on how many and what kind of ships are in port that day.

It appears the Sojourn will be docking at the new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal on March 18.

Here is a link to "What's In Port" a comprehensive website that provides links to all sorts of information on ports. I clicked on China, then Hong Kong, and then the link to the Kai Tak Terminal to look up what ships will be in on what dates. You can do this with all of the other ports you have mentioned. Good luck!

http://www.whatsinport.com/index.htm

Yes, we are sailing out of Kai Tak on March 18 according to our Seabourn documents.

I have asked if there is a shuttle someplace we could catch, but nobody from Seabourn Guest Relations has responded in over a week.

I believe Seabourn have switched to Kai Tak.(We disembark there from Sojourn in Feb)This is the old airport famous for its hair raising flight path through the high rises.(See You Tube)

Its new so the facilities should be good but location and transport links less favourable than the old Ocean terminal alongside the Star Ferry in Kowloon.

There are shuttles to the local MTR but Taxi's(all metered) are probably the best bet if you are coming from airport/hotel.

There have been some issues for arriving passengers with a shortage of Taxis mid week.

Arriving ships will also miss most of the world class sail in but for those leaving the sail away should be epic!

Enjoy.

Hallo,

thank you very much for the information.

I will check "whatsinport".

So there is no "official" info from Seabourn?

Yes, we are sailing out of Kai Tak on March 18 according to our Seabourn documents.

I have asked if there is a shuttle someplace we could catch, but nobody from Seabourn Guest Relations has responded in over a week.

What Seabourn documents are you talking about? Should I have got them?

Do I find them on the internet?

Thanks for you help.

Arriving ships will also miss most of the world class sail in but for those leaving the sail away should be epic!

Enjoy.

It looks like Sojourn departs 5pm, but the Symphony of Lights is at 8pm. I hope that we will still catch it. There is no rush as the next days are both sea days.

Hallo,

And I still coundn't find where in Manila we will dock, any ideas?

Thank you.

The cruise terminal is located at pier 4 within walking distance of Old Manila (by Rizal Park). The locals will be putting on a nice welcoming party on the pier, not only for the passengers but also for the Filipino crew on your ship. If your cabin attendant is Filipino, it is a nice gesture to give him/her the day off. At times pier 15 may be used.

- See more at: http://www.whatsinport.com/Manila.htm#sthash.lPcVVQic.dpuf