NCL Website/ Booking excursions on-line

Javatlkrs

We booked all our excursions from the NCL site 2 weeks ago for our Sept 26 cruise. Worked like a charm, received an email receipt, the bookings show on the site under our name and they sent a copy of all to our agent. We will not be charged for them until we board and actually use them.

I have found Sat pm is not a good time to check our booking, it would not let me even bring up our res. on a sat night. I don't know if that's the problem or not. But try an evening during the week you may have better luck.

skt4cruise Where can you look for a booked excursion? I booked mine in Dec, got an email reply but I've never seen it on the ress sight. I didn't for our cruise last year either. I would love to see them, as both are size sensitive.

BTW I check it atleast once a week, to make sure it's still there :D

Yes, I have had no end of trouble and ended up phoning the Miami office from Australia. The problem is compounded by the fact that there is no email address for the Shore Excursion dept. When I eventually did ring and talk to someone they were very rude and unhelpful. Last week I tried to add an excursion and also cancel one. I have never received any response so I don't know what has happened. I suppose I will have to try to phone again this week, not altogether easy from Australia because of differing time zones not to mention cost.

We booked all our excursions from the NCL site 2 weeks ago for our Sept 26 cruise. Worked like a charm, received an email receipt, the bookings show on the site under our name and they sent a copy of all to our agent. We will not be charged for them until we board and actually use them.

How do you get the booking to show up on the site under your name? What site are you talking about? Thanks.

How do you get the booking to show up on the site under your name? What site are you talking about? Thanks.

https://www.ncl.com/nclweb/secure/bookedGuestLanding.html;jsessionid=FscLVcg13J7JstS2Gz1Q0WGGGyLWfSk2!662982407

Have you created a USERNAME and PASSWORD?

Book your Shore Excursions Online

You'll want to make the most of your time in port and there's no better way than with an NCL Shore Excursion. Now, you can book your Shore Excursions in advance of your cruise so there's one less thing to do when you get onboard. NCL offers hundreds of Shore Excursions so you can be sure to find just what you're looking for. We've also included a few of our top picks in each port in case you're having trouble deciding. Have fun exploring!

Search Shore Excursions

https://www.ncl.com/nclweb/secure/bookedGuestLanding.html;jsessionid=FscLVcg13J7JstS2Gz1Q0WGGGyLWfSk2!662982407

Have you created a USERNAME and PASSWORD?

Book your Shore Excursions Online

You'll want to make the most of your time in port and there's no better way than with an NCL Shore Excursion. Now, you can book your Shore Excursions in advance of your cruise so there's one less thing to do when you get onboard. NCL offers hundreds of Shore Excursions so you can be sure to find just what you're looking for. We've also included a few of our top picks in each port in case you're having trouble deciding. Have fun exploring!

Search Shore Excursions

No matter what I do, nothing will make my shore excursions show up. I booked them months ago. Am I just missing something? Or did NCL screw up my reservation?

Yes, I did create a username and password, and did so months ago.

I booked my excursions on Sunday afternoon and received the email confirmation at 2am Monday. I was surprised it was so quick, but one of the confirmations was listed from "fsconnect@ncl.com" and went to my junk box. My junk box is deleted every 24 hours, so I always check it just in case. The other confirmation was from "Norwegian Cruise Line" and went to my Inbox. The email address that accompanied these in case of any problems is shorex@ncl.com Says to include your reservation number. Hope this helps.

Did you receive an e-mail confirmation? Shore execursions can be booked on-line with confirmations sent within 48 hours, but there is nowhere to sign on and view what has been booked.

Someone else said he is able to view his excursions online.

I booked our excursions in December for our January 2007 cruise with 0 problem. Even though the acct was in DH's name and email address, I knew what our booking number and all was so I had no problem logging on as him (with his permission) and booking 4 excursions.

We received an email confirmation within 48 hrs.

Teri

I booked our cruise through a TA and was wondering what to do about booking excursions online when I didn't book through NCL. Can anyone help? We cruise in December. Thank you.

We booked with an online discounter. With our email and letter confirmation we received a reservation or booking number. You can go on the NCL website and create an account with that reservation number. From there you can fill out a few forms (otherwise sent to you by mail) they need for customs and such information, and you can also book your excursions.

HTH!

Teri

Archived