Parking at New York port??

Amaya042605

Driving from Pennsylvania and looking for a place to park. I'm going on the Breakaway and I need a place to park at the New York port. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Parking at the port is $40/day. There are some offsite options which I'm sure others will post about.

What is your exact date? number of people? Do you have a regular sized car?

Your least expensive option is to park in NJ at Port Imperial for $15/day and take the ferry across for 9/pp each way. From 39th St you can walk or take an inexpensive cab ride up 12th Ave to the port.

I to am going on the breakaway on May 31st and from Pennsylvania. wanting to park in new York also. just an average size car. 2 adults

any other suggestions. do any of the hotels offer cruise and park packages near the port?

I to am going on the breakaway on May 31st and from Pennsylvania. wanting to park in new York also. just an average size car. 2 adults

any other suggestions. do any of the hotels offer cruise and park packages near the port?

There are no hotels in Manhattan, or anywhere close to the cruise terminal, that offer cruise and park packages.

There are no hotels in Manhattan, or anywhere close to the cruise terminal, that offer cruise and park packages.

The most economical way to do it is to park in NJ at Port Imperial and take the ferry across. You can drop off one person at the terminal entrance with luggage and then park the car. You troll your luggage onto the ferry and off at the other side. If you don't want to walk to the cruise terminal, take the short cab ride up to the pier.

By New York standards $40/day to park at the pier is actually very reasonable. You have to add on the $14 tunnel toll from NJ to NY as well plus the overall aggravation of driving in NYC.

• 2 weeks later...