Breeze Nov 9th review

lbfluffy

I'm going to do this in several parts so I can get my thoughts together.

This was an 8 day cruise. We flew from San Francisco the day before. We flew into FLL because it was a lot cheaper. We used MJS transportation. Jeremy from MJS picked us up in front of the baggage pick up just outside the door. We got an awesome deal $13 each to the Miami Intercontinental. And to top it off he gave us a little information of our trip from Fort Lauderdale. Kind of like a mini tour. Very nice.

Miami Intercontinental a very beautiful hotel. We got a deal off LMT dot com for $141 and a beautiful harbor view.

For dinner we went to Bayside marketplace. Easy walk.

Next day, cruse day!!! Woo hoo. We arrived at around 1030. Good thing we left at that time. Obama in town and they had closed the streets for sometime and people had to sit in their taxi as the meter went up. Our taxi was $11.

By the way it was my hubby and I and four other friends.

Embarkation pretty good. We had FTTF so we could go with the VIP's. We didn't realize we could go with the VIP because they just announced for them not FTTF. I had to ask an employee and they told us to go.

Finally on board. Gorgeous ship. We headed to our cabin to drop off our stuff. We had a cove cabin room 2268. Wow we loved it. Going for a cove again if we take a dream class ship. Our friends had a balcony on deck 6 room 6363. She didn't realize her cabin overlooked deck 5. She hated that. Our other friends had 6286 and thought overlooking deck was ok. One thing we liked was that every port we went to we had a view of the port. Awesome side to be on.

Ok break time. More in a bit. Please be patient. I'm not a pro at reviews.

After dropping off our stuff we went to the Italian restaurant for lunch. Great food and free for lunch. We ordered lasagna but never got it because we had finished our pasta and it still had not come so we said forget it. Food at lunch was good, but we went twice for dinner. Delicious. I had the chicken parmigiana the first night we went and the second my entree was good. Dessert was the BEST. I had the tiramisu. Loved this.

Afterwards we did the poker pub crawl. We hit five bars. Of course I just followed people because I had no idea where I was. I didn't win but fun meeting our FB crew.

More to come!

After dropping off our stuff we went to the Italian restaurant for lunch. Great food and free for lunch. We ordered lasagna but never got it because we had finished our pasta and it still had not come so we said forget it. Food at lunch was good, but we went twice for dinner. Delicious. I had the chicken parmigiana the first night we went and the second my entree was good. Dessert was the BEST. I had the tiramisu. Loved this.

Afterwards we did the poker pub crawl. We hit five bars. Of course I just followed people because I had no idea where I was. I didn't win but fun meeting our FB crew.

More to come!

I ate there once for dinner and 3 times for lunch, I agree on the tiramisu,omg,to die for, I didn't win at the poker pub crawl either,my first 4 cards were spades and wouldn't you know it my last card was a darn heart:mad:, but I had a great time on the ship and hung out with the Hawaiian Divas pretty much the whole trip.

I'm going to do this in several parts so I can get my thoughts together.

This was an 8 day cruise. We flew from San Francisco the day before. We flew into FLL because it was a lot cheaper. We used MJS transportation. Jeremy from MJS picked us up in front of the baggage pick up just outside the door. We got an awesome deal $13 each to the Miami Intercontinental. And to top it off he gave us a little information of our trip from Fort Lauderdale. Kind of like a mini tour. Very nice.

Miami Intercontinental a very beautiful hotel. We got a deal off LMT dot com for $141 and a beautiful harbor view.

For dinner we went to Bayside marketplace. Easy walk.

Next day, cruse day!!! Woo hoo. We arrived at around 1030. Good thing we left at that time. Obama in town and they had closed the streets for sometime and people had to sit in their taxi as the meter went up. Our taxi was $11.

By the way it was my hubby and I and four other friends.

Embarkation pretty good. We had FTTF so we could go with the VIP's. We didn't realize we could go with the VIP because they just announced for them not FTTF. I had to ask an employee and they told us to go.

Finally on board. Gorgeous ship. We headed to our cabin to drop off our stuff. We had a cove cabin room 2268. Wow we loved it. Going for a cove again if we take a dream class ship. Our friends had a balcony on deck 6 room 6363. She didn't realize her cabin overlooked deck 5. She hated that. Our other friends had 6286 and thought overlooking deck was ok. One thing we liked was that every port we went to we had a view of the port. Awesome side to be on.

Ok break time. More in a bit. Please be patient. I'm not a pro at reviews.

I had balcony cabin 6445, overlooking the deck was no problem, it was pretty much quiet except for the BBQ days but it really didn't bother me because I was out and about the ship and not hanging out on my balcony when it was open.

All week I only saw one guy sitting out there, and that was one day.

Edited by MIZZ_K

• 1 year later...