All things Liberty of the seas

collinH45

Back on Liberty for the 4th time in 21 days tomorrow.

Had various cabins on this ship. 8338 E2 centre hump starboard, 9706 E1 aft, 8550 E1 forward port side, and for this upcoming 9638 hump JS port side.

Here's a few pics of her

Edited by peteukmcr

We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on the Liberty next October! Only 13 more long months to wait! We will be leaving out of Bayonne and stopping at two of our favorite ports, Bermuda and OSJ! We have aft balcony 1700!! We usually cruise insides since we are paying 2 college tuitions but decided to splurge a bit to celebrate and this fantastic aft balcony room was still available when we booked a few months ago! The 5 sea days will be spent enjoying that great balcony!

Hopefully we will have Dynamic Dining onboard Liberty by then. Does anybody know? Have sailed RCI often enough to be anxious for new menus! I love the old time cruisers menu. Beef Wellington??? Yummo...

I did not read the other Liberty post, but is there anything that is particularly special about Liberty? Secret places. Do not miss artwork. Great entertainers?

Lauri

Glad to see a new thread started. Who reads through threads with over a thousand responses and one that started over 6 years ago. I am on the Liberty next April and would enjoy some up to date conversations and happenings aboard the Liberty.

Had various cabins on this ship. 8338 E2 centre hump starboard, 9706 E1 aft, 8550 E1 forward port side, and for this upcoming 9638 hump JS port side.

Here's a few pics of her

We don't cruise on her until December 2015 but looking at your wonderful photos gives me butterflies! :D

Glad to see a new thread started. Who reads through threads with over a thousand responses and one that started over 6 years ago...

Of course no one would start on the first page, but I would certainly work my way backwards. Last page first on the current thread that is already running- it's all good. :)

Here's a few pics of her

Beautiful pics. We are booked June 4th 2015. Can't wait!:)

Loralie

Here's a few pics of her

Thanks for the pics Pete. We're about to sail on her for the first time next month. We have a hump cabin this time - are the balconies slightly larger on the hump as they are on some ships?

Sailing on 12/15 and very interested in hearing from those sailing post-repo return from Europe beginning in early November. With 70+ days until sailing, we are currently unable to book specialty dining and entertainment (posts in the roll call state that it should open up 60 days out). While there are no indications of changes in the entertainment (or dining), it seems odd that these would not be open now.

Sailing on 12/15 and very interested in hearing from those sailing post-repo return from Europe beginning in early November. With 70+ days until sailing, we are currently unable to book specialty dining and entertainment (posts in the roll call state that it should open up 60 days out). While there are no indications of changes in the entertainment (or dining), it seems odd that these would not be open now.

We are sailing on the TA leaving Oct. 26. Dining reservations opened somewhere around day 90 to 100. There are no reservations available for any entertainment at this point, but if it does open, the only show to reserve is the ice show. I seem to remember that we did not have advance reservations available for the ice shows on last year's TA but others have said they were able to make them for their cruises in early October of this year.

Sherri:)

Edited by sjb317

Here's a few pics of her

Thank you. Loved the photos. Amazing ship