Cabin gift

jamon

Just got off 4 B2B on 3 different ships. Ended up getting 8 chess boards. Was able to take 2 to guest services and traded for travel mugs. Gave 2 away to random people on board, kept two, and gave 2 back when my husband got mad and told them he didn't want anything from them...had nothing to do with the gifts, he was mad about the Journey concert! lol

We paid $500.00 for the VIP tickets and got front row. I have a neuromuscular disease so I can't stand. Carnival security went out in the audience and brought 2 young boys up to stand in front of us, they had not bought the VIP tickets. Since they were kids we let it go. Then carnival security went out in the audience and brought the parents up front, and stood them right in front of us. I went to the security guard and said, "I paid $500.00 for 2 tickets and you are going to put someone who paid $60 in front of me"? and so he told the parents to step back. This lasted about 2 minutes and they moved right back in front of us. We couldn't see a thing and it really ruined the concert for us.

does anyone know what gift is now being given out to Diamond guests on the Conquest?

We were on Conquest this past January and received the Carnival logo Travel Toiletry bag. Since we did B2B, we received 4 of them. However, I was able to trade 2 of them for a small leather note pad w/pen.

The Platinum/Diamond gift on the Freedom a few weeks ago was the chess set. I don't play chess and I was able to trade it in for the tumblers.

I hope they run out of the travel chess sets before we do a B2B on Glory next January. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but we would not have use for even one of them and certainly don't want 4.

I hope they run out of the travel chess sets before we do a B2B on Glory next January. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but we would not have use for even one of them and certainly don't want 4.

I agree. We are doing a B2B next month and another cruise in May. There are 3 platinum guests each time. This means 9 sets of chess boards. Worst gift by far.

I agree. We are doing a B2B next month and another cruise in May. There are 3 platinum guests each time. This means 9 sets of chess boards. Worst gift by far.

No, the baseball cap was the worst gift by far, IMHO. Glad they changed the gift before we received any of them.

B2B September '14 Dream got travel bags, B2B January '15 Magic got travel bags and March '15 Triumph, you guessed it, travel bags. lol We too hoping for something new next month. :) I will deal with whatever they wish to give it's a gift. Bottom line we are blessed to be able to cruise as often as we do, so guess I can't complain.

Happy cruising all!

Kat

No, the baseball cap was the worst gift by far, IMHO. Glad they changed the gift before we received any of them.

The caps were nice quality. But not for the majority of pax.

Liked the Tervis Tumblers and the small soft sided cooler.