Thank You Adventure of the Seas

I've just been on Adventure of the Seas transatlantic and had one of the best RCI cruises ever.

The ship was well looked after, the food in my opinion in the MDR was really excellent and the general feel of the ship was happy with a bunch of great staff and friendly sincere approaches to great customer service.

THANK YOU ! :) :) :)

Out of everyone we encountered on board I just wanted to give an extra massive thanks to 4 staff in particular (in case RCI do read these threads) :

(and yes, I did also put them on my questionnaire)

(And for those who know me with my views of gratuities, I did tip all the expected tips and more - especially to Diamond Lounge servers and a couple of cleaners)

- Samuel Rudder - Bartender in the Diamond Lounge

- Xenia Nottny - Retail Assistant

- Negrut Cristian - Waiter

- Idewa Satya - Assistant Waiter

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Cruising Everyone !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, delirious! We will board AOS on the 30th and I'm so happy to hear your positive comments. We sailed her on a B2B last year about this time and I thought she was tired, tired, tired. I realize they didn't do that much in the drydock, but great service makes it much easier to ignore dated decor. Looking forward to it!

Thanks, delirious! We will board AOS on the 30th and I'm so happy to hear your positive comments. We sailed her on a B2B last year about this time and I thought she was tired, tired, tired. I realize they didn't do that much in the drydock, but great service makes it much easier to ignore dated decor. Looking forward to it!

Have a fantastic time :)

We were onboard Adventure during her last European cruise to Spain&France from Southampton. Other than delayed embarkation (due to noro sanitation) I have no complaints whatsoever. We had a wonderful time and would return without hesitation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the positive review - going on Adventure southern Caribbean in 4 weeks.

Still working off all the food I ate on Allure 2 weeks ago. I promise I will eat better on the next cruise (yet to keep this promise).

We enjoyed Giovanni's table on Allure and are looking forward to it on Adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

May 9th 2015 and i will be on the Adventure for the first time, Glad to read some postive things about this ship. Really looking forward to my first time in the Southern Caribbean

Same here! First time, Southern Caribbean on May 23. I'd love to hear about it when you return. Hopefully April comes around fast.

Early 2014 I read lots of nasty feedback, and a bit of a mix since then. It's nice to hear some positivity in regards to Adventure. Hope to read more and see pictures of the ship. I see a lot of the same images over and over.

We leave soon on AOS, I am SOOOOOO excited.

Got a call from RCCL asking if I wanted a medical grade fridge for my room and also to let my kids know the staff are excited to meet them and spoil them rotten for the upcoming b2b we are doing!!

I always read things on these sites about problems and issues.

I agree things won't be perfect, but I'll tell you something

when my kids listened to the message I was left about RCCL's plan they have been smiling ear to ear!

SOOOO happy to read that you had a good trip and THANKS for posting the positive note!!!

Chass

We too were on the TA and it was a fantastic cruise. The ship was super clean, the staff attentive, the entertainment and CDStaff generally very good. We could not understand what all the bad reviews were about.

We would book another cruise on her in a minute I will try to post a full review later this week

Thanks for the positive post. We are sailing AOS in June '15. Past few cruises have been the bigger ships. Really looking forward to the Southern Carib. ports for a change. Hope my 12yo doesn't notice the "smaller" differences of the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

We just sailed Oasis 11/29 what an amazing ship--we had a great time...only crowd issues we experienced was day one windjammer and elevators often tough to get. Sail AOS 1/25 with 16 other family members. Mixed reviews and I am praying after dry dock along with our sail date we will have minimal issues. Being the coordinator is stressful...worry about everything meeting everyone's expectations! Can't wait to read current reviews--thanks!

• 2 weeks later...