What's your Favorite RCL Ship?

LuCruise

I've been on the Grandeur of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas and we're looking at going on a cruise with our kids on the Allure of the Seas.

If you've been on multiple RCL ships, what is your favorite and why? How is it in terms of dining? Activities? Shows?

Would love to hear.

Having sailed Mariner........Freedom x 2, Allure x 2 and next Oasis.

It seems we move up the class order.

Loved them All.

But the more we get on the bigger ships and the more their is to do..............well, we will probably never go down.

We love the Crown loft suites on the Allure.

The promenade

The pools

The bars

The never endind list of things to do.

What I dont like

Mainly having to pick an activity when there are so many available at the same time slot.

Sometimes theres 3 places I want to be:eek:

Go for the gusto

Enjoy

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

I've been on the Grandeur of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas and we're looking at going on a cruise with our kids on the Allure of the Seas.

If you've been on multiple RCL ships, what is your favorite and why? How is it in terms of dining? Activities? Shows?

Would love to hear.

Freedom and Oasis are my favorites. I like the size of Freedom better than Oasis and also like that you still feel like you're on a ship while on the Freedom. Oasis can feel like a resort instead of a ship at times and has limited ocean views. However, the dining options, neighborhoods, and sheer size of Oasis and Allure are something every cruiser should experience!

In order I've been on Mariner, then Enchantment, then Grandeur and I'd have to say Enchantment was my favorite!

I'm willing to try any except the mega ships, I have zero desire to step foot on them!! Don't get me wrong they are amazing feats at sea but I personally don't want to sail them.

RADIANCE CLASS: I've loved both my Jewel and Serenade cruises. I prefer the more intimate experience, the views of the ocean, outdoor dining at the Windjammer, the 70s part in the Centrum, the Quest in the Safari Lounge, the Solarium, the typically port-intensive itineraries.

Without a doubt...Brilliance is our favorite but it may have something to do with the fact that it was also our favorite cruise (Mediterranean).

We have NEVER missed the Quest on any of our RCI cruises. It's the same premise but different crowds act differently.

RADIANCE CLASS: I've loved both my Jewel and Serenade cruises. I prefer the more intimate experience, the views of the ocean, outdoor dining at the Windjammer, the 70s part in the Centrum, the Quest in the Safari Lounge, the Solarium, the typically port-intensive itineraries.

Agreed!

My favorite class is Radiance class with the jewel being my favorite... Once you get bigger than this I lose the ship feeling and feel like I am at a resort..

My wife and daughter loves the Independence...

We have not sailed the largest ships yet going to try allure in a few months...

Truthfully any ship other than the grandeur and we are very happy..(sailing issues crew related not ship related but wife will never sail that one again)

Would love to hear.

Well, I'm actually about to take a cruise specifically to find that out. Prior to my Allure cruise I would have easily said Freedom of the Seas. Now with 7 years gone by and 2 trips on Allure I am going back on Freedom again just to refresh my memory. I'm thinking I like the Windjammer and the Solarium better on Freedom than Allure. I like the 2 flowriders on Allure (less waiting). I also like the beach pool on Allure. You mentioned Voyager, that holds a special place since it was our first cruise. I loved Jewel as well. Now off to read your replies.

FYI - Mid 50's empty nest couple.

We love the Crown loft suites on the Allure.

Loved that cabin. I only saw it on a cabin crawl though. On our 2013 cruise a Diamond couple in a JS got this cabin as an upgrade. I hope we get that luck on Oasis in 2016 when we are Diamond.

In order I've been on Mariner, then Enchantment, then Grandeur and I'd have to say Enchantment was my favorite!

I'm willing to try any except the mega ships, I have zero desire to step foot on them!! Don't get me wrong they are amazing feats at sea but I personally don't want to sail them.

Famous last words. I know at least 10 people that said the same thing, then the experience changes their minds.

The cruise on RCCL we enjoyed most was on Oasis ... so guess that makes it our favorite RCCL ship.

Why: We booked it as a Floating Resort (meant in a nice way). We loved the specialty restaurants on Oasis!

LuLu

Edited by OCruisers