Secrets Resort in Jamaica?

Richard & Philip

We did this in April of this year. It was Secrets Wild Orchid and it was beautiful pools and beaches, food, drinks etc. We enjoyed it so much that we're staying at another Secrets resort next week for our anniversary. We would do this again if visiting Jamaica.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I'm planning on booking this All-Inclusive package for my Jan cruise. I have a few questions I hope previous guests will answer more honestly than those that want my money, and will answer the way they think I want to hear.:D

The description says there are four restaurants included and the buffet. Are the restaurants really included for the cruisers, or just the hotel guests. With the buffet being the cruises only food option. And if they are, is there a dress code?

Also, the description says the land and waterspouts are included, are they really, or are they "for a fee?" If they are included, is the gear also included? I'm especially interested in the snorkeling, hobie cats, and kayaks.

Carnival hasn't replied yet, and I'm looking email the resort in a few, but I think the board's answers will be more appropriate.

Thanks in advance,

John

• 10 months later...

I haven't done it as an excursion but stayed at Secrets earlier this summer and I'm sure you can eat at any of the resteraunts that are open. Secrets uses no wrist bands so once you are on the property your in. For sittting down ourside in your swimsuit I'd recommend Seaside grille. Good shrimp tacos. The buffet just requires you have dry cloths, shirt, shoes. The place is great. We'll worth the price I'd admission. Check out my video shot there.

Resort for a Day is offering the All Inclusive Secrets Montego Bay day pass for only $89, including round trip transfers! This is by far the lowest price I have found - I will definitely be booking it through them for our November cruise!