Viking Grand European Tour Amsterdam Question

jiminyC_fan

We will be on the Grand European Tour. We added two days at the beginning in Amsterdam and have Viking transfers. What time do they typically pick up the guests at the hotel? Will we have time to tour on our own before pick up or after we arrive at the ship? I'm just trying to get it all in and was wondering how much time we have on day of embarkation. Also, is there a place to buy Pepsi near the ship?

Thank you!

We will be on the Odin going from Budapest to Amsterdam departing October 9th. After the river cruise we will do a transatlantic cruise on the Crown Princess from London to Fort Lauderdale. In between cruises we will be Amsterdam for a few days so I'll look for places to buy Pepsi for you. :)

There is a boulevard of shops and restaurants just a short walk from where the ships dock. You should have no problem finding a supply of your favorite beverage. I bought a few Diet Cokes at Schipol Airport while waiting for our transport to the ship, as I wasn't sure how quickly I'd find more, and there was a small supermarket at the airport. But, Amsterdam is very walkable, and as I've said, lots within walking distance of the docks. Have a great time!

Archived