Spirit

tnf

The weather was very nice in Acapulco high 90's, in Ixtapa it was warm but then a cold front came through and it rained.

Manazillo we just took a shuttle to downtown to shop, the town was old and under construction you had to be very careful walking on the side walks.

The beaches were nice i heard. We just did not have the chance to go, we had a sick child that stayed on the ship with his grandma so we just got off for less then an hour.

The taxi drivers in Acapulco are after you as soon as you get off of the ship then they follow you where ever you go.

You will have a nice time on the Spirit the crew is great!!

They also have a ship building competion you have a couple of days to build a ship and then you put it in the water to see if it floats.

You use what ever you can find or have with you. The boys really had a fun time building a ship. And yes it floated

The bar tenders in the lobby bar are lot of fun.

Also the bar waiters on the lido deck, Anderson and Made T are great!!

Any other questions just ask away

Tina

Spirit is a wondeful ship[ and I completely agree about Todd, the cruise director--he's terrific! The first time I saw the difference a cruise director can make on a cruise!

As for Manzanillo--take a taxi to Las Hadas--a six -star resort--for $25 each you can use their beautiful hotel facilities. The $25 is a credit you use to buy food, drinks, rent cabanas etc. It is a fabulous setting--the movie "10" was filmed there. Don't even mess around with Manzanillo--a dirty, busy industrial city. There were several Spirit cruisers at Las Hadas--I met three CCers there!

Archived