What is your favorite room service menu item?

Our favorite has always been the tortilla chips with chili and chorizo dip. It is soooo good!! We have gotten it on every cruise so far we've been on. Make sure you have something to drink and ask for extra chips with it, cause they don't give you enough.

ENJOY!

It was chicken drumettes before they vanished.

Now it's the cheese plate or a bowl of hot soup on a balcony with the view of an Alaskan glacier.

I thought I had read that the cheese plate was taken off the room service menu. Maybe I'm mistaken. They had it on Serenade in January, but it wasn't what it used to be. It was 4 pieces of cheese and 2 packs of saltine crackers. Was disappointed so only ordered it once.

My favorite item is the chili and chorizo dip. They never bring enough tortilla chips so I always ask for extra when I order it.

Drummettes and chorizo dip are no longer on the room service menu. (the burger is good)
When did they get rid of the chorizo dip? I don't think I'd heard that yet. I guess I don't have a favorite anymore. The cheese plate and chili/chorizo dip were the two items that I really liked and now it sounds like they are both gone. :(

When did they get rid of the chorizo dip? I don't think I'd heard that yet. I guess I don't have a favorite anymore. The cheese plate and chili/chorizo dip were the two items that I really liked and now it sounds like they are both gone. :(

The cheese plate was still there on the Monarch 20 Aug sailing..I had it twice.

Archived