Can you take your own soda on RCCL?

Hi everyone!

Does Royal Caribbean allow you to bring soda cans or cases on board?

We sailed Explorer before and I didn't even try. This past Sept. we sailed Norwegian and people were bringing their own soda, bottled water, etc on board by the case. I didn't realize this was allowed. TIA, Miss Kittykat

Yes you can. Many do it - it's not on the list of prohibited items.

You can take fridge packs or cases and put a luggage tag on and give to porter or put it all in a duffel bag and put a luggage tag on it and give to porters.

Hi everyone!

We sailed Explorer before and I didn't even try. This past Sept. we sailed Norwegian and people were bringing their own soda, bottled water, etc on board by the case. I didn't realize this was allowed. TIA, Miss Kittykat

Hi everyone!

We took bottled water and cans of soda on our Liberty cruise October 11 with no issues. We asked the room steward to remove everything from the fridge and we put our stuff in, even though the fridge doesn't really keep things that cold. Happy sailing!:)

We had no problems taking soda, water and juice on. In fact, we had an entire case packed (the small travel kind). It was great because we had an extra bag to put all of the junk we acquired on the trip and didn't have to worry about stuffing it in another already stuffed bag. I've read the rules and these things are not on the prohibited list so take them on and Enjoy.

We took bottled water and cans of soda on our Liberty cruise October 11 with no issues. We asked the room steward to remove everything from the fridge and we put our stuff in, even though the fridge doesn't really keep things that cold. Happy sailing!:)

Ditto the above on Independence though we found the fridge / cooler pretty good at keeping them cool. :)

Archived