For those that can no longer see their Players Club Pack & Go Offer

Jamman54

So, I was on the phone this morning with my trusty PVP booking my 3 Day CTN out of New York on the Vista, when I asked him about the offer that appeared to be pulled last night. He told me, that for me, the offers were still there. I told him that I couldn't see them, to which he replied "I can see things that you can't see".

So my advice to you, If you had the offer, and you thought you may have missed out on a particular sailing, Talk to your PVP, a CSA, or your TA post haste. You just might get lucky yet.

So, I was on the phone this morning with my trusty PVP booking my 3 Day CTN out of New York on the Vista, when I asked him about the offer that appeared to be pulled last night. He told me, that for me, the offers were still there. I told him that I couldn't see them, to which he replied "I can see things that you can't see".

So my advice to you, If you had the offer, and you thought you may have missed out on a particular sailing, Talk to your PVP, a CSA, or your TA post haste. You just might get lucky yet.

Thank you, Jamman. That is very helpful information, and hopefully will keep some from missing out on a great deal. I'm one whose online offer disappeared but thankfully already made a booking.

That 3 day CTN on Vista should be amazing--a great way to get to see the ship. I'll be looking forward to your future review. :-)

Thank you, Jamman. That is very helpful information, and hopefully will keep some from missing out on a great deal. I'm one whose online offer disappeared but thankfully already made a booking.

That 3 day CTN on Vista should be amazing--a great way to get to see the ship. I'll be looking forward to your future review. :-)

Hoping someone reports back that they got the deal!!

The 3 Day CTN was pricey, but I'm anxious to see her in person!

I will board the Vista right after you. My cousin lives in NY and was invited to the Carnival celebration a few weeks ago while there she won a free 11 day cruise on the November 7, 2016. She is taking me as her guest. I am so excited!!!!!

We now have 2 things in common: Dawn cruise in July, and we're boarding the Vista repo cruise, right after you :)

I will board the Vista right after you. My cousin lives in NY and was invited to the Carnival celebration a few weeks ago while there she won a free 11 day cruise on the November 7, 2016. She is taking me as her guest. I am so excited!!!!!

Wow!! Congrats. What a GREAT cousin you have!!!

Hoping someone reports back that they got the deal!!

The 3 Day CTN was pricey, but I'm anxious to see her in person!

Pricey indeed! Lol. I'm way too cheap. I will wait until Vista's shiny wears off before I book. But I will live vicariously through you, reading your future review, and then try Vista out after the prices come down some.

HAL threw me a freebie for spring, and then I booked the Carnival pack n play for June, choosing the small fee for an extended balcony cabin. So I'm set for a while. I don't usually cruise during spring and summer, so this will be very different for me this year.

I will be looking forward to the Vista reviews though to see what people think about this new class of ship.

The big question Jamman--will you try that bike-thing suspended way in the air over Vista's deck?? Lol.

Pricey indeed! Lol. I'm way too cheap. I will wait until Vista's shiny wears off before I book. But I will live vicariously through you, reading your future review, and then try Vista out after the prices come down some.

HAL threw me a freebie for spring, and then I booked the Carnival pack n play for June, choosing the small fee for an extended balcony cabin. So I'm set for a while. I don't usually cruise during spring and summer, so this will be very different for me this year.

I will be looking forward to the Vista reviews though to see what people think about this new class of ship.

The big question Jamman--will you try that bike-thing suspended way in the air over Vista's deck?? Lol.

Congrats on the HAL freebie, as well as the Carnival offer!

As to doing the pedal thingee - NO way, but I'm sure Ryan will give it a go!!

Congrats on the HAL freebie, as well as the Carnival offer!

As to doing the pedal thingee - NO way, but I'm sure Ryan will give it a go!!

Oh, thank you, Jamman. Hope you get some good pix of Ryan on it to share with us! Let us know what he thinks of it. :-) I hope you have a great time on Vista.

I see you'll be on Pride in April. Pride was my choice for my June pack and play. I can't wait to see the Chesapeake Bay from my balcony. I did that once before on Pride from an aft wrap a few years ago, and got some great photos that I had mounted on canvas and framed. That view heading south down the east coast of the U.S. is just gorgeous. I can't wait to see it again.

This is why I recommend always using a PVP. When I booked my pack n play on Victory he said, I can upgrade you to a Lido balcony for free. On my screen, Empress was as high as I could get. It said "unavailable" next to Lido. Needless to say, I took it!

Edited by Frank12

I know she is the best!!! Also, meant to tell you I love reading your reviews!!!!

Thanks so much! I'll have three more to do in the next six months!:D

This is why I recommend always using a PVP. When I booked my pack n play on Victory he said, I can upgrade you to a Lido balcony for free. On my screen, Empress was as high as I could get. It said "unavailable" next to Lido. Needless to say, I took it!

Exactly!! When you have a good one they are worth their weight in gold. Have had mine for over ten years and consider him a friend. He cruises at least 4 times a year, so he knows what he's talking about. Can't tell you how many times he's gone to bat for me, taking care of things so I didn't have to make additional phone calls, etc. Of course, for every good PVP there is a bad one, so I do understand peoples frustration sometimes...

The offer is back under my VIFP - but the pickings sure aren't what they were a week ago.

Be sure you do a cruise search versus just looking at your VIFP offers. Mine are back today too, and in fact, there are more there now than there were before, including Alaska cruises for $50 per person. OMG. That is a great deal.