Wine List for Costa?

deadzone1003

We will be aboard the NeoRiviera this November. This will be our first time on Costa. The all-inclusive drink package seems intriguing, but we really don't drink that much, at least my wife doesn't. So, it is unlikely we will go the all-inclusive drink route. However, we searching for a Costa wine list, but the only one that we found dated back to 2006. Does anyone have an updated list?

Are there any wine packages available?

Are we able to bring any wine aboard?

Thanks

We will be aboard the NeoRiviera this November. This will be our first time on Costa. The all-inclusive drink package seems intriguing, but we really don't drink that much, at least my wife doesn't. So, it is unlikely we will go the all-inclusive drink route. However, we searching for a Costa wine list, but the only one that we found dated back to 2006. Does anyone have an updated list?

Are there any wine packages available?

Are we able to bring any wine aboard?

Thanks

There are wine packages onboard. No you are not allowed to bring wine onboard.

If you wanted the AI package both of you must purchase it. Have fun!

We cruised on Fortuna this spring and I can highly recommend the AI package. We are not big drinkers but I believe the package worked great for us. We used it to get good coffee with breakfast and during the day/evening - espresso, latte, cappuccino etc. Good coffee is available from most bars and the waiters in the breakfast/lunch restaurants were happy to fetch it for us. Also fresh juice (pear was great) much better than the free offering in the restaurants.

The house wines (and water) with dinner were good but with the AI it is only by the glass - but there is nothing to stop you having white with one course and a red with others. You had to stop the waiters filling up the glasses over and over.

We used to have a pre-dinner drink and one or more after dinner. We easily covered the 25 E daily per person cost (which was the cost in April) .

Unlike other cruise lines notably NCL the difference for us was that the 'real' coffee was included!

Thanks for the wine packages. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of the brands on the list. Which is the better wine experience? In my experience on cruiselines, the cheapest package just offers palatable wines at a high mark-up. The middle packages offers good value for wine while the most expensive is where you are paying for a little better wine, but more for the brand name. Is this how Costa works?

Thanks for the wine packages. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of the brands on the list. Which is the better wine experience? In my experience on cruiselines, the cheapest package just offers palatable wines at a high mark-up. The middle packages offers good value for wine while the most expensive is where you are paying for a little better wine, but more for the brand name. Is this how Costa works?

Exactly!

Great, thanks! We are thinking on whether we should take the AI packages or not. Cruising with the kids and wondering whether the AI packages really worth it or the fact that we have many ports on the cruise derogates from the actual value of the AI packages (as opposed, for example, from buying the fixed number packages)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk