Live from the Escape September 23, 2017

Dubbs

I'll do my best to post updates while on this cruise. Probably won't be everyday though. I'm traveling with my wife and 4 year old son. We are from Tampa FL. We drove down to Miami last night and stayed in a hotel. Got to the port around 10:15 this morning. We are doing haven for the first time. Aft penthouse room 15280. Currently waiting to be called for boarding at 11:15am. If people have questions along the way about the Escape feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I don't care about vibe at all so I won't be able to answer any questions about those passes.

We were on the August 26 sailing. Make sure you go to Margaritaville for lunch. It's complimentary for Haven guest on Day 1! Question about the Aft suite: is that smaller bathroom a powder room only or does it have a shower also? You'll love, love, love the Haven. Adrian is top notch!

Happy cruising [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the August 26 sailing. Make sure you go to Margaritaville for lunch. It's complimentary for Haven guest on Day 1! Question about the Aft suite: is that smaller bathroom a powder room only or does it have a shower also? You'll love, love, love the Haven. Adrian is top notch!

Happy cruising [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The smaller bathroom does have a shower too. It's a bit small but useable. Off to margaritaville shortly. Excited to get this vacation started!

I'll do my best to post updates while on this cruise. Probably won't be everyday though. I'm traveling with my wife and 4 year old son. We are from Tampa FL. We drove down to Miami last night and stayed in a hotel. Got to the port around 10:15 this morning. We are doing haven for the first time. Aft penthouse room 15280. Currently waiting to be called for boarding at 11:15am. If people have questions along the way about the Escape feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I don't care about vibe at all so I won't be able to answer any questions about those passes.

Enjoy your cruise.

I'm in Roatan this morning. Booked a catamaran on the free radical. Very excited for this excursion! First day we had lunch at margaritaville. Free since we are haven guests. It was a very tasty lunch. In the afternoon we did the water slides and our son played in the splash zone for kids. He loved it. We had dinner in the haven restaurant and it was quite good. Son went to splash academy and we went to howl at the moon. Really fun time.

Next day we woke up kind of late and had breakfast in the haven. Son to splash academy. Wife and I to the thermal spa. Love the thermal spa! I'm a big New England patriots fan and luckily the game was on so I was able to watch that. In the evening we saw the show For the Record. It was a good show and we enjoyed it. After the show we had dinner at teppenyaki. Excellent dinner. After dinner wife and I headed to the haven lounge for a night cap.

More to follow after today 's adventure.