Cruise straight to Mexico??

Cen44

Hello all, new on here. Have taken a Carnival Caribbean cruise a few years ago. I was wondering if anyone knows of a cruise line that goes straight to one destination, ( Mexico, Bahamas, etc) and let's you stay in one city for multiple days or drops you at one city, (ie, Cancun) and comes back a few days later? I'm afraid to fly, don't ask :), and just basically want to take the ship to 1 or 2 destinations and stay more than one day at a single place. Does anyone know if this exists? Thanks and God bless

Hello all, new on here. Have taken a Carnival Caribbean cruise a few years ago. I was wondering if anyone knows of a cruise line that goes straight to one destination, ( Mexico, Bahamas, etc) and let's you stay in one city for multiple days or drops you at one city, (ie, Cancun) and comes back a few days later? I'm afraid to fly, don't ask :), and just basically want to take the ship to 1 or 2 destinations and stay more than one day at a single place. Does anyone know if this exists? Thanks and God bless

Carnival has been staying in Cabo for 2 days.

All out of LA , I'm on east coast, thanks

From both NY and Baltimore, there are three cruise lines (RCI/Celebrity/NC) in combination that offer regularly scheduled in season (April - Oct.) 5 - 7 night cruises to Bermuda with 2-3 days in port as the only port of call.

Most other east coast / gulf coast departure ports are multi ports of call itineraries.

No cruise line will drop you off at a port and come back to pick you up a day or two later.

Edited by leaveitallbehind