Oasis Promenade view stateroom

Anyone had a promenade view stateroom on Oasis - we are sailing on the Christmas cruise and have 2 promenade view rooms on deck 7.. wondering what the noise level is in these rooms... I have seen lots of pictures posted of the promenade deck and it appears there is lots of activity going on there even later in the evening, just wondering how loud it will be in our rooms. I have searched CC and the RCL website for reviews on these rooms but have not been able to find any...

thanks for any input you can give

Anyone had a promenade view stateroom on Oasis - we are sailing on the Christmas cruise and have 2 promenade view rooms on deck 7.. wondering what the noise level is in these rooms... I have seen lots of pictures posted of the promenade deck and it appears there is lots of activity going on there even later in the evening, just wondering how loud it will be in our rooms. I have searched CC and the RCL website for reviews on these rooms but have not been able to find any...

thanks for any input you can give

Not on Oasis but have had a promenade room on Independence.

On Independence we had no major issues with noise. Obviously if there is one of the parades on or one of the occasional music parties you'll get some extra noise and maybe some disco light action in your room but these don't run every night or past 11pm when they are on.

Nothing really much else to worry about.

Like I say, we weren't on Oasis but it's got to be similar.

Just to add we have sailed on Oasis and nighttimes on the Promenade are very similar.

Hope that helps a tiny bit.

We stayed in a Promenade cabin on Allure of the Seas a few years ago. I just looked at my review and I see that I had commented that it was a little noisy when events were going on, but it was still enjoyable. I don't recall it being too loud from the Royal Promenade activities. However, there was a fair amount of noise that came down from the ceiling from Park Café above us as chairs were moved around in the morning. That was more disturbing to me as I'm not a morning person.