Day of Departure

i am on a Thomson cruise in February. The ship docks in Gran Canaria on the final day at 8am but my flight isn't until 1930....what happens during the day? Do we get off at 8am? Will they store our luggage? Advice welcome please

i am on a Thomson cruise in February. The ship docks in Gran Canaria on the final day at 8am but my flight isn't until 1930....what happens during the day? Do we get off at 8am? Will they store our luggage? Advice welcome please

Your luggage has to be outside your room by 2 a.m. for collection/transfer ashore so you will just have hand luggage (remember to keep clothes for the last day, toiletries etc); Thomson ships always have a crew monitored storage area for hand luggage all departure day so you won't need to carry it around with you.

You will have to be out of your cabin by 8 a.m. - you can book a late departure cabin at a cost but it may not be the one you have stayed in; we have never felt the need to do this.

If you don't want to go ashore you can stay on board until you have to leave for the airport and can use all the ships facilities such as restaurants and AI drinks if you have a drinks package; we find changeover day is easiest for getting sunbeds so enjoy a relaxing day on deck.