Favorite Drink??

debster11

For our cruise in December we decided to get the Cheers! package. With that it gives me more freedom to try new drinks. What is your favorite drink and if you have pictures that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

No pics, but if you have Cheers! and you are on a ship with an Alchemy Bar, those drinks would be your best value. They are of much better quality. I like any of the martinis that are not too sweet, as well as the Manhattan or Old Fashioned. You can make requests off-menu as well.

The Magic has the Alchemy now, so pretty much anything there. The Deal closer is amazing if you like chocolate. The best part of Alchemy is getting the bartenders to make you something off menu. Sometimes they will have a specialty they like to make, but they will also make you something based on your tastes. If you are there a lot, they will start suggesting something you might like to try.

No pics, but if you have Cheers! and you are on a ship with an Alchemy Bar, those drinks would be your best value. They are of much better quality. I like any of the martinis that are not too sweet, as well as the Manhattan or Old Fashioned. You can make requests off-menu as well.

The Alchemy Bar has amazing drinks...and never hurt my tummy like the martini mixers from the regular bar. They will create whatever drink you want...just tell them what you like and they are creative. I lost track of the different martinis I tried there!

Tell the bartender (on the Magic it was Svetana 2 weeks ago) what type was f drinks you like... she will make one to suit your tastes. I like a strawberry basil martini she whipped up for me. The deal closer was great for a "dessert" drink, like spiked chocolate milk!

Funship Cocktail

1/2 oz. amaretto

3/4 oz. 151 rum

3/4 oz. vodka

1/2 oz. apricot brandy

4 oz. fruit punch

Punch

2 oz orange juice

1 oz pineapple juice

1 oz sweet and sour

1/4 oz grenadine

.125 oz bitters

My kids LOVE the punch. Only reason they get Bottomless Bubbles.

Outside of Alchemy, Red's Rum Treasure from the Red Frog Rum Bar:

carnival-cocktails-reds-rum-treasure.jpg

Have never heard of this. What's in it? I love the Caribbean Colada. It's only available at the Red Frog Bar or Pub for some reason. Tastes like a Pina but not as sweet. I also like The Cruiser but it's a small glass filled with ice and with 2 sips thru the straw the drink is gone! :confused::eek: