Asmara cruise Jan 15-29, 2014

[quote name='CRPLUVSMUSIC']Larry, is there a page for this cruise? If so, can you tell me how to get there since I can't find it on Cruise Critic, thank you.

Chuck Perelman[/QUOTE]

Don't know why this forum is still here. It was set-up for a Q&A session back in 2012 and I don't know if Mr Pimentel "stops by from time to time" or not. No evidence. Maybe Host Andy or Chief Blog Officer Bill can clarify.

But to answer your question, you have to go to the Roll Forum to find an individual cruise forum. The link is directly above this forum window and is shown as "Find Your Azamara Club Cruises Roll Call" which take you to [url]http://cruisecritic.com/rollcalls?cruise_line_id=104[/url]. There you can find a link to Quest cruise on 15 January, which I assume is the one you're looking for. It looks like one of the more active roll calls for Azamara. You'll find many posts from your fellow pax for that cruise.

Enjoy your cruise.

[quote name='Sanatee']Don't know why this forum is still here. It was set-up for a Q&A session back in 2012 and I don't know if Mr Pimentel "stops by from time to time" or not. No evidence. Maybe Host Andy or Chief Blog Officer Bill can clarify.
[/quote]

Hi Sanatee,

To answer your question - this forum is to remain open at this time. Per our community manager, Mr Pimentel may stop by from time to time to answer our members questions. If not Mr Pimentel, Bill Leiber had been answering questions until not too long ago... though he's currently unavailable due to illness.

If I hear anything further, I will post on this thread. Happy New Year ! Edited by Host Andy