NCL - Pier?

DreamingBig1

Anybody know which pier at Cozumel does NCL typically dock at?

We are considering a day pass to Park Royal, and supposedly it is within walking distance to one of the piers.

Assistance is appreciated!

Typically Punta Langosta. This link is usually fairly accurate but is always subject to change.

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2015.html#.VSmCtE0tFph

There are other links if you do a search. This is the "in town" pier., and you will probably need a taxi (2-3 miles). From Punta Langosta you could take fairly short walk to Cozumel Palace or Hotel Cozumel for day passes.

I see in your signature you are planning to sail on Oasis. This will dock at International which is right next door to park Royal almost.

Edited by c-leg5

Anybody know which pier at Cozumel does NCL typically dock at?

We are considering a day pass to Park Royal, and supposedly it is within walking distance to one of the piers.

Assistance is appreciated!

Typically Punta Langosta, though we have been there on NCL and tendered into Puerta Maya, International Pier area.

Thanks... this is our first cruise to the western Caribbean. My wife and I will be on the Star in December and again with the family in June on Oasis.

These answers are great help! Thanks

Edited by DreamingBig1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I was you, I would check the port schedule and see how many ships are due to dock when you are there. That will make a difference as to where you dock sometimes. Yes, Punta Langosta is NCL's normal pier, however, if there are more than 3 NCL ships there, they can dock at one of the other piers as well. Also, sometimes if there's 3 NCL ships there, they may tender one of them...AND that could be at the NCL pier OR at one of the other piers (we have done this before on 1 of the cruises). ;)