Princess - Goat Cheese Souffle

goodlife 2

We were on the Crown Princess in January, and we had the goat cheese souffle at dinner one night....It was amazing. My sister in law purchased the Princess cookbook because she was told the recipe was in it

:(

...it wasn't!!

does anyone know how i can find it??

Thanks,

Jill

We were on the Crown Princess in January, and we had the goat cheese souffle at dinner one night....It was amazing. My sister in law purchased the Princess cookbook because she was told the recipe was in it

:(

...it wasn't!!

does anyone know how i can find it??

Thanks,

Jill

Between that, escargot and beef wellington I'll be in heaven! :D Was the souffle on one of the formal nights or another night? Sounds yummy.

I got a recipe from epicurious.com but haven't tried it yet as I needed to order the appropriate cookware which has just arrived. Given your question, I will put it on the "to do" list for tomorrow night's dinner.

I got a recipe from epicurious.com but haven't tried it yet as I needed to order the appropriate cookware which has just arrived. Given your question, I will put it on the "to do" list for tomorrow night's dinner.

If you need someone to come over and help you eat it up, I happen to be free tomorrow evening . . . !

Between that, escargot and beef wellington I'll be in heaven! :D Was the souffle on one of the formal nights or another night? Sounds yummy.

hmm..not sure if we had it on formal night or regular night...i was in a fog most of the time b/c it was our wedding cruise!! i was dressed up almost every night anyways!! :)

i just remember that everyone at our table of 8 ordered it, and we all enjoyed it very much!

Here is a link where you can request recipes on Princess' website. Good luck. It sounds delicious!

Tammy :)

http://www.princess.com/customer_care/emailform.jsp?cat=GI&subcat=s1&subject=Request%20for%20Recipes%20and%20Bar/Wine%20Information

Thank you very much, I will try this, and surprize my sister-in-law!!

Jill ;)

I loved the goat cheese souffle when I had it last summer on the Caribbean Princess and I checked the menu nightly while on the Crown over New Years until finally it was there. I would love the recipe, it might even motivate me to cook.

I finally got around to trying a twice baked souffle, but decided to do the spinach one from Fine Cooking Aug/Sept 1998 Issue 28 as a start, as it had a step by step photographic approach. Well, I am considered to be a rather good cook, but I am telling you that if I had not been particularly perky today, this recipe could have defeated me! But I have to say it was fluffier and more delicious than the Princess one (which is saying alot!), but oh my God the number of dishes left to be washed!

We cruisers really need to appreciate what Princess is doing for us with these special dishes--we just gobble them up and don't think of the aftermath--like the two dishwasher loads I am doing tonight!

I have a recipe for a twice baked goat cheese souffle from Epicurious which I will try next if I ever get the dishes clean--and don't forget I had to buy new mini-souffe dishes as well as the gratin dishes to make this happen. Thank goodness Princess has all the accoutrements to make this dish happen!

We had it on Emerald Princess in January ... both sailing ... did a b2b. It was good but (won't bash me because I'm a very loyal Princess fan) ... but, honestly,:o it was better on Celebrity. :o

It HAD been better on Celebrity. However, on our last sailing in October on the Millennium, we had it in their specialty restaurant; and it was not anywhere near as good as before. In fact, NOTHING on that X sailing was as good as before!!!! Princess now is in the lead and sure hope it stays there.

Archived