No jeans @ all in Cagneys or LeBistro even w/ ...

pitter829

I'm bringing 2 polos ...an orange Ralph & have orange Jordan slides ...(vacationy no ?)

& a green Lacoste polo & nice new brown and green Sanuk sandals ... ill try it & if a no go run & change :cool:

Edited by pitter829

A pair of slacks don't really take up much room at all, it's the shoes that are problem. Especially size 12s. I've started putting the shoes in my carryon.

I know exactly where you are coming from- We have to have one bag just for my DH's shoes. Be happy you are a 12 he is a 14!! :D

nice shirt ? Also, black sneakers or nice sandals won't work ? I'm a guy btw & just wondering how enforced the "policy" is ...

On the Sun last week with UDP. Ate at Cagney's twice and LeBistro once. Saw evening diners in Cagney's wearing sneakers, sandals, shorts or jeans. LeBistro diners wore more dressy clothing. I wasn't paying much attention to it but didn't see anyone turned away.

I just want to say thank you for asking this question and all the info about sandals and such.

I was hoping to pack as few shoes as possible for my youngest DS. Alas he has the issue a lot of men in this thread seem to! But of course he is 13 and wears currently a 10 4E. By the time we get on NCL he will probably be a 12 or higher.

I will already plan on making him get black shoes for his pair that still should be in good shape by that time :)