Princess ezair sticker questions

atlantic cruiser

Hi fellow cruisers

I have recently booked and paid for a 10 night partial Panama cruise. I purchased princess air. In my cruise personalized I have been able to print boarding pass and luggage tags. There is however no provision for printing etickets nor on the air summary are there ticket numbers or a locator code. How does one proceed at the airport with no back up documentation. Cruise is 5 wks away and have tried calling Princess with resulting vague answers. Can anyone give me more information.? Thanks in advance.

Hi fellow cruisers

I have recently booked and paid for a 10 night partial Panama cruise. I purchased princess air. In my cruise personalized I have been able to print boarding pass and luggage tags. There is however no provision for printing etickets nor on the air summary are there ticket numbers or a locator code. How does one proceed at the airport with no back up documentation. Cruise is 5 wks away and have tried calling Princess with resulting vague answers. Can anyone give me more information.? Thanks in advance.

I just looked at one of my current Princess flexible air notifications that came via email........

The airline record locator # is listed on the right hand side of the air notification summary as well as in your flight details in your booking/travel arrangements/ezair in the personalizer.

You take your airline record locater number and retrieve your booking on the airline website then checkin and print boarding passes. You don't do it through the Princess site.

Hi fellow cruisers

I would think they will be delivered to your cabin like the shore excursion and shuttle tickets are, hope so as I have booked air with Princess . Ann

We had Princess EZAir for our cruise last month. I was able to choose our seats on our Delta flights immediately after purchase by signing in with the confirmation number on the Delta site. For our Virgin Atlantic flight, though, I could not choose seats until 72 hours before the flight. Different airlines, different rules.

Received this email today from my travel agent.

The flight details will be listed on the guests travel summary. If they would like an actual boarding pass for the flights they would need to visit the airline website and print off the boarding pass."

Agree that using the airline's record locator number (not the Princess booking number) provided on your travel itinerary is the way to go. Log on to the airline's web site to print boarding passes, and/or seat selection.

United, American, and Jet Blue also allow seat selection as soon as your flight is booked.

Although we try to have boarding passes before going to the airport, often we will have to touch bases at one of the little check-in kiosks at the airport anyhow to check in our larger baggage. So printing out the boarding pass in advance is really just a safety net for us, reducing stress.

The EZCheck baggage service at the end of the cruise will deliver both luggage tags and boarding passes to your cabin, should you use there extra charge service.

I would think they will be delivered to your cabin like the shore excursion and shuttle tickets are, hope so as I have booked air with Princess . Ann

That will not happen, even on the return flight.

But how could it happen when you are on the outbound flight to embark your cruise? You won't be in your cabin to get them, someone else will be.

Once booked you have to work through the airline for seats and boarding passes. When we used EZ Air we translated the the EZ Air confirmation to the airline confirmation no.. We were then able to access our flights. For the return flight we logged on to the airline web site 24 hours in advance and printed out boarding passes. Different airlines work differently.

Nothing is delivered to your cabin. Princess is really out of the loop regarding airline documentation.

Once booked you have to work through the airline for seats and boarding passes. When we used EZ Air we translated the the EZ Air confirmation to the airline confirmation no.. We were then able to access our flights. For the return flight we logged on to the airline web site 24 hours in advance and printed out boarding passes. Different airlines work differently.

Nothing is delivered to your cabin. Princess is really out of the loop regarding airline documentation.

I don't know about that, EZ Air has always worked pretty darn well for us.

Go to the airline site and do what you need to do.

Can I book American air miles through EZ Air? What's the advantage, transfers to and from airport/pier? Thanks very much.

No using miles with ez air.

No transfers are included.

The advantage is price and Princess coverage to help you get to the ship if your flight is delayed and you miss it.

Look for your flight confirmation number on the Princess documents. Go to the airline website and choose seats (as soon as possible) and check in and print your documents. You will need the flight confirmation number to find your flight.

Yes, this is exactly how you do it. We are coming into Ft. Lauderdale on 11/8, but the earliest flight out was at 6:00 pm. So, we are taking the Evergaldes Air Boat Ride, then we will be taken to Miami airport to catch a 2:00 pm flight. This is the first time we booked through Princess and we were surprised at how cheap the flight was. We picked our seats right away and will print our boarding passes on the ship. If everything goes smoothly, we will use Princess Air in the future.