Captain/Hotel Director/Cruise Director 2016

shutterbug29

Please advise, as you have in the past, the schedule for 2016. Thanks in advance:)

I would have thought it was way too early to ask for this. As I recall it was the middle of the year before the 2015 schedule was available with gaps still to be filled in

I would have thought it was way too early to ask for this. As I recall it was the middle of the year before the 2015 schedule was available with gaps still to be filled in

I would think if someone is on the ship in dec there is a chance you will see them in Jan.. but not after that. .so look at dec 2015. it tells you when that person got on..

I'm told the earliest to expect the 2016 schedules is the middle of 2015.

That makes sense. It's WAY too early to know about 2016 at this point. Thanks Bonnie !

I feel sorry for a person who bases their cruises as who is on board.. i still feel if they are on the ship in late Dec 2015 then they should be in Jan or part of it. amybe even into feb but it depends on when thwy got on the ship in Dec or Nov.

As long as I am on the ship or really cares.

It's not that hard to get a good approximation on 2016 if you start with the 2015 list.

Captains alternate every three months, with possible deviations to allow Johannes to do the fjords cruise and Carl to do Isle of Man. So, on Quest it's Carl for three months and then Jose for three. On Journey, it's Johannes for three and then Jason for three.

Russ does four month stays on Quest and then is replaced by Tony for two months. Eric does four months on Journey and is replaced by Tony for two months.

Similarly for hotel directors, Heike does four months on Journey and then Ryszard comes on for two. Philip is on Quest for four months and then Ryszard for two.

For example, Ryszard starts on Quest on 11/18/2015 so he will leave two months later (likely before Quest's 1/19/2016 cruise) and move to Journey for two months, probably leaving sometime in mid-March.

Edited by marinaro44

• 2 months later...
Please advise when you will have this information or, at least, Jan,Feb and March.

If you go on this year's timeline it will be about October 2015 you have that info though in Bonnies reply to you on 15 Dec last year she said MID 2015 so way to soon to be asking again. Relax, all the officers are great, no need to worry. Whilst you might be able to deduce January things change all the time....