Barefoot Beach or Nellie's Beach Cabanas ?

blondcat

Hi Everyone

I am on Freedom from next Sunday 8th July (Yay - so happy!!) and booked a cabana quite a few months ago via the website. It is the Nellie's beach one as that was the only option on the list. But since then I have been reading up a bit more on the forums and note that another type of Cabana is available at Barefoot beach.

I think if I've understood correctly that Nellie's is available to everyone and Barefoot to suite guests (I do have a suite).

So should I stick with the Nellies one or change to the Barefoot one ? I don't want to steal a Nellie's cabana from someone who can't book one on Barefoot. Although I'm not even sure Barefoot is available since it doesn't show up on the website. Presumably they are the same anyway ?

Any thoughts ?

:cool:

If you are in a GS or above, I would probably prefer the Barefoot Beach cabana. The cabana's are identical, AFAIK. However, there will be fewer people on Barefoot Beach and there is a special buffet with slightly expanded food offerings on Barefoot Beach for the suite guests.

Write to the concierge for your ship and see if any cabana's are still available at Barefoot. If there are not any still available, stay with the one at Nellie's. It is right next door to Barefoot and you can still go over there to eat lunch when you are hungry.

Thanks Hypo - that's helpful.

How do I contact concierge ? Is there an email address do you know ?

Cheers

FR_Concierge01@rccl.com

There is an underscore after FR and before Concierge

Note you have to be in a GS or above. If that address does not work, leave out the "01"

The cabanas on Nellie's Beach are the same as the ones on Barefoot Beach. The perks are all the same, including the special buffet lunch that is provided for all cabanas. You also get a cooler with ice water, two floating matts, a cabana boy to get your mixed drinks and keep you supplied with essentials and Im not sure what else. Barefoot Beach is less busy since it is reserved for GS passengers but that is about the only difference as far as I can figure out.

FR_Concierge01@rccl.com

There is an underscore after FR and before Concierge

Note you have to be in a GS or above. If that address does not work, leave out the "01"

Leave out the 01 when contacting the Freedom concierge..the 01 & 02 are used when contacting the Oasis/Allure as they have two concierge's....Good luck and enjoy your cabana :)

• 1 month later...
Can those of us who have a reserved Cabanas at Nellies beach (non-suite)- go to barefoot beach when we are not in our cabanas and we want to go for a swim?

Yes we are :D, I plan to go over and smoodge with all of the "upper class" suite-rocking high rollers ;););)

Archived