Embassy Suite FL Check out time pls

SharkyVW

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the official check out time at the ES is. We would like to have a little wander around and do some last minute shopping before getting a taxi to the port, we are not in rush to board particularly, but was wondering what the latest time is to vacate your room with suitcases. I presume there would be a holding place for bags in the hotel if need be? Sorry whilst I have gained valuable info re staying in FL from this forum I can not find the answer to this question. Thanks

And if you need more time....Yes....they do have a secure area they will hold your bags in...they do this all the time for early checkin when rooms may not be available yet.

Hi , thanks everyone, I was under the impression that most people wanted to get away around 10.30/11.00 if they are heading for the port? So was originally thinking we would take it easy during the morning have a little shop or even go in the pool and then have a slow wander down to check out of hotel and grab taxi around 12.30/1pm but now not sure thats a good idea. Would it be better to leave bags in secure place and then just come back and collect on route around 2pm. Is 2pm a really busy time to board. thanks

My advice would be to leave before 10. After that the hotel is chaos (if it's a weekend) and it's hard to get both a bellman and an elevator.

I would disagree...Ask for a late checkout, take your time, avoid the rush and then head to the port about 1:30 - 2:00. Why rush to stand in line at the port when you could be walking around enjoying Ft Lauderdale and the beautiful view from the middle of the 17th Street bridge?

Hi , thanks everyone, I was under the impression that most people wanted to get away around 10.30/11.00 if they are heading for the port? So was originally thinking we would take it easy during the morning have a little shop or even go in the pool and then have a slow wander down to check out of hotel and grab taxi around 12.30/1pm but now not sure thats a good idea. Would it be better to leave bags in secure place and then just come back and collect on route around 2pm. Is 2pm a really busy time to board. thanks

Smart thinking...It's always better to avoid herd mentality and the herd.

Archived