Another GETAWAY Review with Photos for the Obsessed

Hopefully...it's been a busy time at work and I'm also in the process of moving. I can't really get to my desktop these days, and that's where the photos are. Eventually!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm booked on the Gem next March in a OS but now after looking at your pics the aft penthouse is very appealing :)

No! If you're onboard the Gem, stay with the OS. The aft penthouses on the Jewel Class are very different from the ones on Breakaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No I was thinking of switching to a

Getaway aft penthouse :) My biggest thing is I want it hot from day 1 which of course it's not going to be sailing out of NY but then I've never left from NY so this will be a change. The other bonus is it's only an hours flight from home. After being on the Epic three times I'm also not sure if we will find the Gem small.

Edited by dlynn0366

I'm booked in an OS on Getaway in December and your review and fantastic pictures is making me want to change and go earlier! I was on Breakaway last December and had a great time and loved the Haven.

Can't wait for Getaway. This time I might even get off the ship!

Looking forward to more pictures!

I'm booked in an OS on Getaway in December and your review and fantastic pictures is making me want to change and go earlier! I was on Breakaway last December and had a great time and loved the Haven.

Can't wait for Getaway. This time I might even get off the ship!

Looking forward to more pictures!

Don't get off the ship. Especially on that dreaded "debarkation day" . The Haven on Getaway is just BRILLIANT!!!!

Going booking a forward penthouse this week for the Getaway Aug 15 and your photos are getting me in the mood. My only cruise was the Epic Western Med in a mini suite and studio. Family had the mini suite and i had the studio in 2012 and this year i had a studio again. Do you think the forward penthouses are sufficient for 3 adults. I like the idea of being closer to the haven rather than the aft.

Going booking a forward penthouse this week for the Getaway Aug 15 and your photos are getting me in the mood. My only cruise was the Epic Western Med in a mini suite and studio. Family had the mini suite and i had the studio in 2012 and this year i had a studio again. Do you think the forward penthouses are sufficient for 3 adults. I like the idea of being closer to the haven rather than the aft.

I 'accidentaly" joined in on a travel agent's tour this week in the Haven ( we had a 2BR villa) How close are you 3 adults? Is it a couple and a spare?

Ann

I 'accidentaly" joined in on a travel agent's tour this week in the Haven ( we had a 2BR villa) How close are you 3 adults? Is it a couple and a spare?

Ann

It for me and my parents, we are family and i am 24. Would it be too tight do ya think or would we be ok with it ? At the moment the aft penthouse is not in our budget but should things change we might change. The forward location will be handy for the haven we thought.

Edited by Keith.W

• 1 month later...