Allure of the Seas Adventure Ocean

mchin

We are sailing on Allure in April with our 8 year old. Having sailed RCCL many times, I know that AO offers activities such as dinner at Johnny Rockets and the pirate parade in the evenings. I would like to make our show reservations but want to do so knowing which evenings AO has said activites so my DD can join us at the show as she really enjoys participating with AO. I would appreciate any info from those who have recently sailed Allure.

Thanks! :D

Me too! I want the ocean adventure compass so I can plan specialty dining sans kids and shows. I just want to know which 3 nights the camp takes the kids to dinner at 6pm instead of 7! Nobody at royal carribean knew the info when I called.

We did Allure in November 2011 and FOTS in December 2012. The counsellors are great, patient and understanding. If a child is tired, they can rest on the couch during the activitie

s. Otherwise, they keep the kids very engaged during the program.

As for specifics, they have pirate night on the Wednesday night (if I recall correctly). The kids march from end of the Royal Promenade to the other.

I can't give specifics other than, visit the AO on the first afternoon, you can see the place and sign the kids up.

On the Allure they gave us phones to use because our kids were 3. On the FOTS, they didn't because our kids were 4.

Archived