Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Tilly I discussed this with Seabourn Club after two consecutive referrals sent to Seattle by recorded (Airsure) delivery were "lost" by the US Postal Service. The Club representative suggested I sent to UK office with a copy to them and consistently thereafter this has worked for me.

Tilly I discussed this with Seabourn Club after two consecutive referrals sent to Seattle by recorded (Airsure) delivery were "lost" by the US Postal Service. The Club representative suggested I sent to UK office with a copy to them and consistently thereafter this has worked for me.

Stamfordian, sounds a good plan, however, i have not had a problem going to Seattle directly.

Hi, is it possible for anyone to help us with a referral voucher? We are first time Seabourn cruisers and would love $400 credit! Our travel companions have already done this but we need someone to do it for us. Any help much appreciated. You can email me on allandevereux at hotmail dot com Many thanks!

Edited by firsttimers68

Hi, is it possible for anyone to help us with a referral voucher? We are first time Seabourn cruisers and would love $400 credit! Our travel companions have already done this but we need someone to do it for us. Any help much appreciated. You can email me on allandevereux at hotmail dot com Many thanks!

Sorted now, thanks everyone!

Greetings,

We have made final payment on our first Seabourn Cruise.

Would anyone be willing to share their referral coupons with us?

Much Obliged,

Judy

Hi Judy

I have a referral coupon if you would like. Please email me at... lynn@instil.co.uk

with your email address and I can then discuss the details with you. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Lynn

For a New Seabourn Cruiser, who has a confirmed Reservation on a future Seabourn Cruise? –

I have several Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupons that you can fill out and mail to Seabourn in order to receive $400 per cabin in On-Board-Credits. I will assist you on what to do and where to mail the coupon. I can also provide you with information on if you can combine this “Referral Coupon” with other on-board-credit vouchers from your travel agent, American Express Platinum Card, Carnival Cruise Line Stock Owners benefits, or other such programs.

- Please contact me at dh@bonnieanddave.com

Dave

Is it possible for anyone to help us with a referral voucher? We are first time Seabourn cruisers Any help much appreciated. You can email me on slatteryjt at gmail dot com if you have one to share. Thanks again

Hello jtslattery, I have a coupon for you and just sent you an email.

Phew! Had sent a referral coupon to a new cruiser back in 2013, and didn't cruise Seabourn last year. I knew that our credit should still be 'in date' for our forthcoming cruise, but the UK office, when I spoke to them, informed me that there was no record kept, and that I would have to find the letter they sent me back in 2013 saying that we would have the credit on our next sailing, and that he wasn't sure that they could do anything about it three weeks out! Eeek! Anyway, I asked him to check that we really hadto produce the paper letter, and this evening I got an email from US Seabourn to say that the $400 had been applied. So, that should be the internet package sorted ...

All I have to do now is make sure that the shareholder credit is also applied, then look forward to getting on board and relaxing :)

Hello! We are first time Seabourn cruisers and can't wait for our upcoming trip this July! We would really appreciate for someone to share their referral coupon and instructions for how to redeem. Thank you! :)

Edited by paiges