Pretty Pictures

Redtravel

Just got a mailing with lots of pretty pictures. Each page has a place and description of an event. I am not sure if they are excursions or amazing evenings. No where in the catalogue is there any listing of cruises. It would have been really nice if the catalogue came with cruise listings. My spouse and I love to look at cruise brochures with listings of where and when the ships go to ports shown. Your brochure lacks the really important information.

Hello RedTravel,

The brochure you refer to is one of our more exclusive publications. I'd call it a lifestyle piece rather than an actual sales piece. As you know most of our literature (printed and digital) focuses on future voyages, land discoveries, promotions, etc.

This beautiful brochure is more of a coffee-table piece with photography of our destinations for our very frequent guests, such as yourselves.

If you have not received our 2015 or 2016 Destination Guides, those with the itineraries, dates and prices, please let Nicole know and she will make sure they are in the mail to you.

Thanks again for your feedback, and your loyalty!

Bonnie

• 2 weeks later...
Hello RedTravel,

The brochure you refer to is one of our more exclusive publications. I'd call it a lifestyle piece rather than an actual sales piece. As you know most of our literature (printed and digital) focuses on future voyages, land discoveries, promotions, etc.

This beautiful brochure is more of a coffee-table piece with photography of our destinations for our very frequent guests, such as yourselves.

If you have not received our 2015 or 2016 Destination Guides, those with the itineraries, dates and prices, please let Nicole know and she will make sure they are in the mail to you.

Thanks again for your feedback, and your loyalty!

Bonnie

I sent Nicole an email but Never heard from her!

Just got a mailing with lots of pretty pictures. Each page has a place and description of an event. I am not sure if they are excursions or amazing evenings. No where in the catalogue is there any listing of cruises. It would have been really nice if the catalogue came with cruise listings. My spouse and I love to look at cruise brochures with listings of where and when the ships go to ports shown. Your brochure lacks the really important information.

Hi Redtravel,

I agree with you. While I have not seen this mailer, it's makes absolutely no sense not to include itinerary information. If Azamara is spending big bucks to print a beautiful document, they should include what most guests are interested in - and that's itinerary and sailing date information. I'd also include information about current promotions (if it's not already there). Why not entice the readers, and make every effort to get them to book ?

IMO.... without itinerary information ? that's a lost marketing opportunity.

Edited by Host Andy