Westerdam Panama Canal April 29, 2012

dmwnc1959

She's coming in from the Atlantic side and already in the canal zone breakwater inbound to the first locks. Will try and get as many webcam grabs as I can today as there are four ships I'll be monitoring transiting the Panama Canal today and will be posting web cam grabs on those other boards too. :D

She's coming in from the Atlantic side and already in the canal zone breakwater inbound to the first locks. Will try and get as many webcam grabs as I can today as there are four ships I'll be monitoring transiting the Panama Canal today and will be posting web cam grabs on those other boards too. :D

Thanks so much:D

Thank you.

It does look like it will be a long day.

One time we got stuck behind a freighter that broke down in the locks. Not a pretty scene.

Hows that old saying go, patience is a virtue? I'll take a heaping cup of that, please. ;)

Thanks for all the great pictures!!! I have to admit going thru with others ships is a lot of Fun :) It was kind of lonely for the Zuiderdam the other day.

That was really cool that the web cam from Princess was showing both HAL and Celebrity.

Archived