Dream cabin Sizes

Hi,

I have been on dream previously, and want to know if the cabins in deck 5 will be the same size as the cabins on deck 6?

For example we stayed in 6040 and want to know if 5040 will be identical in size etc?

I am asking as we are about to rebook, and it would be cheaper to have the lower deck!

Every penny counts ! ! !

Thanks.

Hi,

I have been on dream previously, and want to know if the cabins in deck 5 will be the same size as the cabins on deck 6?

For example we stayed in 6040 and want to know if 5040 will be identical in size etc?

I am asking as we are about to rebook, and it would be cheaper to have the lower deck!

Every penny counts ! ! !

Thanks.

Yes they are the same size cabins, just a deck above/below each other. Neither are Outside Plus, both Outside, so they won't have a bath, just a shower. We usually book the lowest deck outside cabin as like to have a window, but aren't bothered about which deck. Prefer the lower ones mainly as in rougher weather, they're always a lot more stable than the ones nearer the top. :)

Neither are Outside Plus, both Outside, so they won't have a bath, just a shower. :)

Hi,

Thanks for that, but actually, 6040 does have a bath, so if they are right under each other, I would expect 5040 to have a bath, what do you think?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for that, but actually, 6040 does have a bath, so if they are right under each other, I would expect 5040 to have a bath, what do you think?

Thanks.

Sorry, always thought that it was only the Outside Plus that had the baths. :o It seems that some Outside ones do, but some don't.

I don't think the Deck 4/5 Outside cabins have baths, but not too sure. They are directly underneath each other, so you'd expect the layout to be the same. I think most though do just have showers.

Archived