Carnival fare watcher link, do you have it?

GAcruiser417

I came across a link to Carnival's fare watcher page here on CC the other day, and now I can't find it. It was a Carnival page where you could select ship/date/# travelers/category and quickly see the available rates. It was a lot faster than entering all the info as if you were actually booking the cruise. :confused:

Does anyone have it?

I came across a link to Carnival's fare watcher page here on CC the other day, and now I can't find it. It was a Carnival page where you could select ship/date/# travelers/category and quickly see the available rates. It was a lot faster than entering all the info as if you were actually booking the cruise. :confused:

Does anyone have it?

Here you go.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

When you submit a price drop form, what do you put as the rate for each person? We have 4 in our cabin and if the fare viewer or CCL website only tells you total price, how do you divide it among the 4? :confused:

The first 2 price drops, I submitted the price guarentee form and CCL told me I submitted the wrong form...they gave me the price drops but said I needed to use the Early Saver form...so this time I did, but it asks for price paid per person...

When you submit a price drop form, what do you put as the rate for each person? We have 4 in our cabin and if the fare viewer or CCL website only tells you total price, how do you divide it among the 4? :confused:

In terms of price/obc you have to go by total price for all 4 in your cabin. So even though 3rd/4th pax pay less, you can't break it down like that when comparing rates on ES.

I've never had issue with the booking engine.

OP, remember when comparing prices, you are looking at cost of cruise only. Do not factor in gov't fees/taxes/tips.

Thanks for the above information. I thought I had a 500.00 price difference but alas no, it did not include taxes and tips.:)

Archived