EZE to Buenos Aires cruise terminal

debut

How is the best way to arrive from the airport to cruise terminal? Has anyone taking private cars or shuttles? Can you also make arrangements after the cruise?

Thank you

Debbie

Taxi is easiest I think. Just make sure it says Radio Taxi. You can ask airport staff (like the cafe personnel etc) and ask for the "safe" companies and they'll point you in the right direction. Last time we caught the taxi on the main street right in front of the terminal. Make sure you have small change or local currency with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are several safe means of transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal. As you exit customs there are booths offering car services--Manuel Tienda Leon, World Car, VIP and several others. There is also an approved taxi service--Taxi Ezezia---that has its own blue and white stand alone booth in the middle of the terminal area.

Asian Rick was lucky not to have had issues taking a cab from the curb atg Ezeiza. Catching a taxi outside is problematic at Ezeiza. Taxi service is not well regulated curbside and there is simply too great a risk of being ripped off, even in the taxi line up. My strong, strong advice is never, ever take a cab from outside the terminal. You will get the same advice on Trip Advisor.

There is a shuttle service but they take you to a downtown terminal and you will have to transfer luggage to a taxi to complete the trip. Not worth whatever small savings there might be in my opinion.

I usually just take Taxi Ezeiza, but the private cars work well too.

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/

Thanks for the replies! Can you make reservations before the trip with the private cars or safe tazi? Or can you get a ticket when you arrive at the airport?

Thanks again

Debbie