Gallery One Doubletree Questions

I am wondering if I would be able to walk at night from Galleryone Doubletree to more centrally located restaurants/bars such as LuLu's bait shack, Coconuts, Bubba Gump. Is it safe? Are there places near GalleryOne that are similar to these restaurants? Are there any places nearby with live entertainment? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am wondering if I would be able to walk at night from Galleryone Doubletree to more centrally located restaurants/bars such as LuLu's bait shack, Coconuts, Bubba Gump. Is it safe? Are there places near GalleryOne that are similar to these restaurants? Are there any places nearby with live entertainment? Thanks!

Walking distance from Gallery One to Lulu's Bait Shack at Beach Place is a bit over 1 mile. It is another 1/2 mile from Beach Place to Coconuts and Bubba Gump. Yes, it's a safe walk and beautiful walk along the beach.

A couple of blocks from Gallery Once is the Galleria Mall ... restaurants are Seasons 52, Capital Grille, Truluck's, Blue Martini (not so much for food, but drinks and a good live band early evening starting around happy hour). Texas de Brazil and a Chinese restaurant are across from the mall. Other places to eat within walking distance (1/2 mile - 1 mile) from the hotel are Il Mulino and Canyon.

On A1A, further south from Beach Place, Cafe del Mar usually has a live flamenco guitarist and the Elbo Room (dive beach bar) usually has a guitarist.

Make sure you stop and have a drink at Park & Ocean. It is actually in the Birch State Park on A1A and the view of the ocean is amazing. The sandwiches are excellent. It is the same guys that had Beauty & The Feast.

Make sure you stop and have a drink at Park & Ocean. It is actually in the Birch State Park on A1A and the view of the ocean is amazing. The sandwiches are excellent. It is the same guys that had Beauty & The Feast.

We went there recently a few weeks ago on a Friday around sunset (we love that the park is dog friendly!), and while I loved the atmosphere, I found the food to be just meh, but maybe we were there on an off night (we had the fish tacos and the beer was not ice cold). They had a guitarist there. Otherwise, great atmosphere ...they had plenty of citronella tiki torches for the mosquitos!

The restaurants/bars at Galleria are much nicer than Lulus or Bubba Gumps. Blue Martini and the Trulucks lounge have entertainment, good drinks, and food.