Liberty of the Seas Room 6137

I'm thinking right of the 7. I wouldn't think they would put a doorway next to the main stairs.

When I look at the map they make it appear as if there is a wall to that side. That's what is throwing me off.

• 1 month later...

I can't comment on that particular room but my sister recently had 3 of the newer balcony cabins on deck 12. If that cabin has the same decor (as I would assume it would) it's very pretty! Lol, I'm sure that's not what you want to know, but their cabins were very nice w/ muted color scheme and a pop of navy blue. Also, the new more streamlined furnishings made the cabin feel larger.

I can't comment on that particular room but my sister recently had 3 of the newer balcony cabins on deck 12. If that cabin has the same decor (as I would assume it would) it's very pretty! Lol, I'm sure that's not what you want to know, but their cabins were very nice w/ muted color scheme and a pop of navy blue. Also, the new more streamlined furnishings made the cabin feel larger.

Oooh! I hope my room is like that! I'm not really picky but it looks so oddly placed. Mostly curious. Thanks for the tips!!

Oooh! I hope my room is like that! I'm not really picky but it looks so oddly placed. Mostly curious. Thanks for the tips!!

If it's a brand new cabin then I'm sure it will have the new decor. I'm so with you that I really don't care what things look like in the cabin as long as it functions....but when I saw her cabins I got kind of jealous lol!! Probably just because it felt sparkling new.

I'm sorry I can't offer more about your cabin. We were on deck 9. I will say that we generally prefer decks 6 or 7 on any class with a promenade and close to stairs/elevators. From the looks of it I think you're about as close as you can get to the stairs! It does look interesting though...please come back and tell us about it!

We were on deck 9. I will say that we generally prefer decks 6 or 7 on any class with a promenade and close to stairs/elevators. From the looks of it I think you're about as close as you can get to the stairs! It does look interesting though...please come back and tell us about it!

We tend to bounce around, but I've never booked an interior room. I used to think that if the ship went down I'd have a better shot at surviving with a balcony. Now that I've taken a few cruises and realize not all boats go down like the Titanic, I'm a little more confident in an interior room. LOL! Plus, it gave me more spending money for in ports. Which will be my justification for jewelry. hahhaha #winning

I always like to be near elevators and stairs for faster to fun! I'll make sure to post pics and reviews!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...