transportation MIA port to FLL (early am)

booze brothers

I would love to be able to book a 10:40 am flight out of FLL. after our cruise in MIA. Next flight would be 7pm. It would be on a Friday. I know anything can go wrong. But are there shuttles that can take 4 people to the FLL airport (early) if we do walkoff? thanks !

Take a look into MJS Transportation. I have used them in the past and they are, in my experience, reliable and courteous. I found them by reading posts on this site. They will have transportation waiting for you at the pier and the only thing they ask is for you to call a Miami local number when you get through US Customs. I just recently booked them again for my cruise at the end of the month. It was $15 per person for a one way shuttle. You may want to call them and verify that they can get you back to FLL in time for your 10:40 am flight. If not, there is always Uber, but they are much more expensive. Hope this helps! Enjoy your cruise!

Take a look into MJS Transportation. I have used them in the past and they are, in my experience, reliable and courteous. I found them by reading posts on this site. They will have transportation waiting for you at the pier and the only thing they ask is for you to call a Miami local number when you get through US Customs. I just recently booked them again for my cruise at the end of the month. It was $15 per person for a one way shuttle. You may want to call them and verify that they can get you back to FLL in time for your 10:40 am flight. If not, there is always Uber, but they are much more expensive. Hope this helps! Enjoy your cruise!

Excellent, thank you

I would love to be able to book a 10:40 am flight out of FLL. after our cruise in MIA. Next flight would be 7pm. It would be on a Friday. I know anything can go wrong. But are there shuttles that can take 4 people to the FLL airport (early) if we do walkoff? thanks !

I did call.. 14 people must fill the van. He said people do get to the van as early as 7:30am but it might take an hour to fill the van. Makes sense !

There is always an UberXL Price should be around $70 I think. You can go online and estimate it. If you don't have many bags, as in only carry on sized bags, you can fit it all in a normal Uber price would be around $30-$35

You can save 5-10+ min. by skipping UberXL and just grabbing the first van/SUV cab in the line - fare should be about the same ($75+tip)

For a 1040 flight you need to be at FLL NLT about 9:00 - earlier is better. With the ride from POM to FLL taking 45-60 min. you need to be in a cab/Uber NLT 8:00

You can save 5-10+ min. by skipping UberXL and just grabbing the first van/SUV cab in the line - fare should be about the same ($75+tip)

For a 1040 flight you need to be at FLL NLT about 9:00 - earlier is better. With the ride from POM to FLL taking 45-60 min. you need to be in a cab/Uber NLT 8:00

Hmmmm, didn't realize it took that long . Well, we have a back up plan if we can't make the 10:40 thank you

Will the van hold 4 people with luggage and would it still be $75.?

We used Uber and honestly waited no more than 3 minutes for the car two weeks ago getting off of Getaway in POM and we took the car to FLL. We had no traffic.

I was in the Haven and I happened to be the actual first person off the ship and could have made an 11 am flight but thought to myself if I ever do this again, to note not to book anything even slightly before 11 am. Good luck. If I was in your shoes, I certainly would try it though. Let us know please how you make out.

I would not chance a 10:40 am flight out of FLL on a Friday morning. I drive south on 95 from Fort Lauderdale to Miami every weekday and see the northbound traffic is usually very backed up, even in the express lanes. If there is an accident or broken down car in either the general purpose lanes or the express lanes, forget it.

I would not chance a 10:40 am flight out of FLL on a Friday morning. I drive south on 95 from Fort Lauderdale to Miami every weekday and see the northbound traffic is usually very backed up, even in the express lanes. If there is an accident or broken down car in either the general purpose lanes or the express lanes, forget it.

I thought about the traffic. We're risk takers are are going try and make the flight. Since we're flying SW, we can call 10 min before flight and cancel, no penalty. Also have res. at Embassy suites for that night and SW res. for the next day.

I thought about the traffic. We're risk takers are are going try and make the flight. Since we're flying SW, we can call 10 min before flight and cancel, no penalty. Also have res. at Embassy suites for that night and SW res. for the next day.

Good luck, I hope you make it. Can you please come back and let us know how you made out.

I'm honestly interested since I HATE waiting and sitting at the airport and once a vacation is done,

I want to be on my flight and on way home.

Thanks!

Good luck, I hope you make it. Can you please come back and let us know how you made out.

I'm honestly interested since I HATE waiting and sitting at the airport and once a vacation is done,

I know what you mean. I'll let you know, but this trip isn't till Oct. so hang in there, lol

I know what you mean. I'll let you know, but this trip isn't till Oct. so hang in there, lol

lol thanks :)