Liberty Sabor and Giovanni's currently

Booked Sabor on cruise planner for $15. Also dinner at GT is $30(for BOGO purposes) but is $21 if prebooked and paid on cruise planner.

Yes, filet is back on the menu. The current menu has a little of the old menu. I am currently sailing on Liberty.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Booked Sabor on cruise planner for $15. Also dinner at GT is $30(for BOGO purposes) but is $21 if prebooked and paid on cruise planner.

Yes, filet is back on the menu. The current menu has a little of the old menu. I am currently sailing on Liberty.

Hope you are enjoying your cruise!! If you get a chance - can you post a photo of the Giovanni's menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carolyn, sorry I can't read those posted numbers,even with my glasses on! Can you please advise the dinner cost on board for Sabor and GT? Do you know if I can book Sabor pre-cruise for one and then use the BOGO when on board?

Carolyn, sorry I can't read those posted numbers,even with my glasses on! Can you please advise the dinner cost on board for Sabor and GT? Do you know if I can book Sabor pre-cruise for one and then use the BOGO when on board?

Prices posted in the Compass for Specialty Restaurants:

Dinner

Sabor $30

Giovanni's Table $30

Chops Grille $35

Wine Pairing Dinner $40

Chef's Table $85

If you have a D+ or PC voucher for night one or two, these are the prices used. In the Cruise planner there are specials. I booked GT for $21 and Sabor for $15. These reservations must be paid at that time. These prices are not applicable for the BOGO.

Lunch prices

GT $20

Sabor $20

Chops $19

Thanks for all this good information. Good thing we like dinner in the WJ on LB! We will be on 3 weeks in May and will probably only do the BOGO for Sabor two of those weeks, and one in GT if the filet is still on the menu! One of the few things we enjoyed on HOTS and AL was the ala carte menu for Sabor. Both times we got all we wanted to eat for a total of $21 for the two of us.

Thanks for all this good information. Good thing we like dinner in the WJ on LB! We will be on 3 weeks in May and will probably only do the BOGO for Sabor two of those weeks, and one in GT if the filet is still on the menu! One of the few things we enjoyed on HOTS and AL was the ala carte menu for Sabor. Both times we got all we wanted to eat for a total of $21 for the two of us.

You know LB doesn't have the Ala cart menu on Liberty right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums