Deal on Specialty Restaurants ---

mstelly

A few months ago I was reading that a special 1/2 off deal was offered at specialty restaurants if you did it the first night (or at least early in the cruise). Does anyone know that this is still being offered, and how/where I need to take advantage of this? We are on the Allure in May. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what promotion you're talking about, but I do know that in our D+ coupon book we have a buy one get one coupon for the 1st night to a specialty restaurant. Is that what you're talking about? And I'm not sure if this coupon is in the D tier coupon books.

Not sure about the choice for eating at just one for half price but on the Allure they offer these packagaes which makes eating at speciality restaurants less expensive. I have heard of it on other ships.

allurechoice_acpk.gif$55pp

Enhance your vacation and save money with Royal Caribbean's Specialty Dining packages. These packages offer the opportunity to visit several of the most exciting restaurants onboard more economically than booking them individually. The Allure Choice Dining package includes dinner at three of the ship's most spectacular venues: Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, and your choice of either Izumi or Samba Grill.

centralpark_pkpk.gif$65pp

Enhance your vacation with Royal Caribbean's Specialty Dining packages. These packages offer the opportunity to visit several of the most exciting restaurants onboard, more economically than booking them individually. The Central Park Dining package includes dinner at three of the ship's most spectacular venues, all located within the Central Park neighborhood: Giovanni's Table, 150 Central Park, and Chops Grille.

chefspackage_chpk.gif$120pp

Enhance your vacation and save money with Royal Caribbean's Specialty Dining packages. These packages offer the opportunity to visit several of the most exciting restaurants onboard more economically than booking them individually. The Chef's Table Dining package includes dinner at three of the ship's most spectacular venues: Chef's Table, 150 Central Park, and Chops Grille.

How to Reserve (For Allure package but directions very slightly depending on package)

To reserve the Allure Choice Dining Package in advance and more than 25% off the normal cost of dining at these outstanding restaurants just:

• Purchase the Allure Choice Dining Package online through our Pre-Cruise Planner (RoyalCaribbean.com/PreCruisePlanner).
  • As part of your didning package purchase, you will select your dining time and dine in Chops Grille on boarding day. Once onboard you will be able to reserve Giovanni's Table and your choice of either Izumi or Samba Grill. These reservations must be made onboard and can be made at any of the specialty restaurants included in this package. If you reserve and pay for additional reservations on-line, they are not part of the dining package and are in addition to the package, with the additional costs.
  • You may also purchase the Allure Choice Dining Package onboard by visiting Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi or Samba Grill before 5 p.m. on boarding day.

BonVoyage

Dawna

When we were on the Allure in Oct/11, we had MTD, and took advantage of the special for Samba Grill the first night. I think it is only offered to people with MTD. Pretty sure they are still doing it. I did not pre-book it. Once I got on board, I called immediately for reservations, and we had to take a 9:00 time, which I don't like to eat that late, but it worked out well. The food was delicious, expecially all 3 desserts we got, since we couldn't decide which one we wanted!

For MTD people on my cruise (Oasis) we were offered 1/2 off of dinner at the Solarium Bistro for the first two nights. I've read that the same is offered for Samba on Allure.
Do they present this offer once on board?

I'm not quite sure what promotion you're talking about, but I do know that in our D+ coupon book we have a buy one get one coupon for the 1st night to a specialty restaurant. Is that what you're talking about? And I'm not sure if this coupon is in the D tier coupon books.

The b1g1 coupon is only in the D+/Pinnacle books.

Archived