Independence of the Seas back in Port Everglades

emmy

Indy arrived about 4:15 am back to Port Everglades today. Welcome back Independence. She departure on a 3 night cruise is scheduled at 5:30pm today.

On Saturday she will be in good company with 2 other 'big' RCI ships Oasis of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas.

Here she sits in the early morning sunshine as captured on the Port Everglades webcam

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

Good Morning Indy :)

704321_10151170923406693_58901899_o.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. I set my alarm so I can see her roll in. I even used the "user controlled webcam" for the first time just to see her.

Wayne ~ when I checked her arrival time I opted for more sleep :) She is looking good this morning :)

Wayne ~ when I checked her arrival time I opted for more sleep :) She is looking good this morning :)

But that's what desks at work are made for Emmy :) I opted to finish up my slumber at work so I can see this beautiful lady.;)

But that's what desks at work are made for Emmy :) I opted to finish up my slumber at work so I can see this beautiful lady.;)

LOL Wayne...

Bonus for those that are disembarking off the transatlantic sailing as Indy for today anyway is docked at Terminal 18.

What deck is the promenade deck on Indy? Is it 4? 5? We're in Cabin 8610, so I'm trying to find it, haha!

The outside promenade is on deck 4. The Royal Promenade is on deck 5. 8610 is port side a little before the hump and close to the aft elevators. It is an AWESOME location.

Indy arrived about 4:15 am back to Port Everglades today. Welcome back Independence. She departure on a 3 night cruise is scheduled at 5:30pm today.

On Saturday she will be in good company with 2 other 'big' RCI ships Oasis of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas.

Here she sits in the early morning sunshine as captured on the Port Everglades webcam

www.portevergladeswebcam.com

Woohoo! Three more days! :D She's as beautiful as ever!

What deck is the promenade deck on Indy? Is it 4? 5? We're in Cabin 8610, so I'm trying to find it, haha!

we were in 8610 this summer - good location! promenade deck 5, deck 4 for walking outside.

look after her for us - sailing on her again in May.

Enjoy! and 'Crikey, splendid' to Joff Eaton (who is great)

Alison and Jack :)

we were in 8610 this summer - good location! promenade deck 5' date=' deck 4 for walking outside.

look after her for us - sailing on her again in May.

Enjoy! and 'Crikey, splendid' to Joff Eaton (who is great)

Alison and Jack :)[/quote']

Hi Alison and Jack,

Thanks for your post, it made me smile that we have the same cabin! I will take good care of her for sure, and post a nice review with pics upon return.

What was your favorite spot onboard?

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

704321_10151170923406693_58901899_o.jpg

Yes, it's docked right now and it looks BEAUTIFUL!

Joe

Archived