Freedom - Soft Serve Ice Cream

Just the usual 3. Chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.

So when shanley said they "switched up" the flavors, he meant literally. As in the chocolate used to be on the right, but now it's dead center.

Edited by Diplomacy

I miss the days when RCI ships had their ice cream machines open until midnight and when there were two in Windjammer, one in Promenade (Voyager class), and at least one on the pool deck. Now most ships have are down to one or two (Oasis class has three) and they usually close by 6 PM. We can thank stupid Ben and Jerry's for that.

So when shanley said they "switched up" the flavors, he meant literally. As in the chocolate used to be on the right, but now it's dead center.

Actually, a mixed flavor was in the middle last week (choc+vanilla on one machine and choc+strawberry on the other machine).

On my cruise last month, the first day both machines had strawberry and vanilla and as the week went on, some times chocolate was available and some times strawberry, some times both sides had different flavours but not always.

There was one day where chocolate and strawberry were on the same side and you could swirl them without vanilla.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My husband always challenges our family to an ice cream cone contest...last time on Carnival Freedom he set the number to 100 cones - they made it to 108. The machines were 24/7.

He upped the challenge this time on Freedom of the Seas but with only one machine and limited hours, he may need to rethink his 150 :eek: cones.