Adventure of the Seas Balconies

clcruisers

We will be traveling on AOS April 8th cruise and have 8 rooms in a row on the hump. Does anyone know if the partitions between each balcony can be opened up making one large balcony between each room? We have done this on past RCCL ships and it is really nice!:cool:

We will be traveling on AOS April 8th cruise and have 8 rooms in a row on the hump. Does anyone know if the partitions between each balcony can be opened up making one large balcony between each room? We have done this on past RCCL ships and it is really nice!:cool:

Looks like you will find out before I do by 3 weeks. I'm thinking from memory that they can't, but hopefully someone with more experience will answer. I was on Voyager in 2006 which has the same type of balconies and I think those couldn't be opened. If you look at pictures of Voyager/Adventure vs Navigator you see the balconies are different.

Bill is correct, balconies cannot be opened on Adventure.

Sorry but the 1st generation Voyager class ships (Voyager, Explorer & Adventure) the balcony is part of the hull so they can't open.

Navigator & Mariner are outside the hull so these Voyager class ships have a balcony that can be open.

We asked a week ago when we were on board AOS and we could not have them removed. We had two cabins with aft balconies. Maybe the hump is different.

No difference, they are metal walls, not removable.