Jeans in the Dining Room

I'm a newbie here so please don't flame me. Can I wear jeans in the dining room on the Radiance of the Seas Alaska cruise. I'm thinking jeans, jacket, heels. Thanks

Of course you can..not only on ROS Alaska (just came back recently) but on any RCI ship regardless of when or where...Enjoy your cruise !!

Wow, how long are you classed as a newbie on CC? You have 3,300 more posts than I do and I didn't think I was new any more!!

I think it is perfectly acceptable to wear jeans to the MDR but many don't (as I am sure you will find out by the posts to follow). I wouldn't wear jeans on formal night though.

I'm a newbie here so please don't flame me. Can I wear jeans in the dining room on the Radiance of the Seas Alaska cruise. I'm thinking jeans, jacket, heels. Thanks

Yes you can. I just find it odd that after more than 7 years and nearly 5,000 posts on these boards you consider yourself a newbie.

Ha Ha, sorry guys. I am new to Royal not to cruising. I have only cruised Carnival and Commodore. Thanks for all your replies. Just trying to get packed and jeans works well for my land portion. So far everyone on the Royal board has been very helpful with all my questions. Thanks again.

Sandra