Breakaway B1 Photos?

This just posted today by CC member "philamike" however deck is unknown.

3.1367600676.aft-facing-balcony.jpg

This looks like deck 14, the highest deck B1 balcony and the smallest as you can see. No shade and looks like you can see people (note the cameras) on the next deck up at Spice H2O?

Edited by ibcnusoon

This looks like deck 14, the highest deck B1 balcony and the smallest as you can see. No shade and looks like you can see people (note the cameras) on the next deck up at Spice H2O?
Yes, my guess is deck 14 or 13.

Here's a picture of my B1 on deck 12:

. . . .

Decks 9 and 12 are believed to be the largest, deck 14 the smallest.

We have 11910 booked. If it's anything like your deck 12 balcony, I'll be very pleased :)

~Denise

I'm really anxious to see a Deck 11 Balcony!

Edit, this is one of the Deck 11 AFT Balconies as posted by dazza74 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38182750&postcount=4638

I really want to see what room 11910 looks like, as it is an odd shape, and looks bigger on the deck plans than all the other AFT's except for the disabled ones, it's the only thing stopping me from switching to deck 12.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367217261.023446.jpg.b65fb4f08ff35d2c327f2cf18b44d3d8.jpg

Edited by SilentHill

I'm really anxious to see a Deck 11 Balcony!

Edit, this is one of the Deck 11 AFT Balconies as posted by dazza74 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38182750&postcount=4638

I really want to see what room 11910 looks like, as it is an odd shape, and looks bigger on the deck plans than all the other AFT's except for the disabled ones, it's the only thing stopping me from switching to deck 12.

Me too! We're all getting sucked in by that weird shape.

Thanks Sundiego! I hope to see lots of pics before then. I have a friend on the 5/8 2-nighter so hopefully I'll get pics. If I do, I'll be sure to post them.

Here's a picture of my B1 on deck 12:

8692275347_9eb63c85d5_b.jpg

This is the deck 12 HC cabin:

8692271079_027bde5140_b.jpg

Decks 9 and 12 are believed to be the largest, deck 14 the smallest.

Wonderful! I can't wait - we have two deck 12 afts together - I hope we can open the door in between.

Wonderful! I can't wait - we have two deck 12 afts together - I hope we can open the door in between.

It looks like there is a door disguised as a panel next to the railing! I have 2 aft's and we want to connect the balconies too!. Looks like it shouldn't be a problem.

Ok definitely switching myself from deck 14 aft! That's a teeny balcony! Looks like deck 12 is the way to go!

After almost an all day argument with my PCC who didn't want to switch me from deck 13 to deck 12 because he insisted deck 12 was smaller, I finally got him to do it.

Sent him pictures too. He hasn't replied.

I agree, this is a deck 13 balcony with people on it, taking photos of people on the above deck 14 balcony.

So I estimate that deck 13 balcony depth, usable space, between slider and balcony rail to be 5 1/2' -6'.

What do you estimate?