How do I find out daily dinner schedule (formal, etc.)?

CleveRocks

How can I find out in advance which nights of my cruise are formal nights and so on? I'm trying to book some specialty dining but I don't want to miss the formal night(s) in the MDR. We'll be sailing on Royal Caribbean's Allure on Aug. 26th.

THANKS!

This may vary somewhat, but typically, at least on a 7-day cruise, your second day will be a formal night, and the next to the last day will be a formal night, since everyone has to pack on their last day before returning to port.

This may vary somewhat, but typically, at least on a 7-day cruise, your second day will be a formal night, and the next to the last day will be a formal night, since everyone has to pack on their last day before returning to port.

Thank you, that is helpful. I was trying to find this out with little success. :)

Sorry, not to be dense, just to make sure that I understand I get your count of days correct, your post means that if we embark on Sunday afternoon, and disembark the next Sunday morning, then the formal nights will likely be Monday and Friday nights, correct?

(We are on HAL Statendam, Vancouver>Seward, this July)

Thank you, that is helpful. I was trying to find this out with little success. :)

Sorry, not to be dense, just to make sure that I understand I get your count of days correct, your post means that if we embark on Sunday afternoon, and disembark the next Sunday morning, then the formal nights will likely be Monday and Friday nights, correct?

(We are on HAL Statendam, Vancouver>Seward, this July)

Yes. However, it's not set in stone, so make it a point to check with your cruise line to get the exact information.

How can I find out in advance which nights of my cruise are formal nights and so on? I'm trying to book some specialty dining but I don't want to miss the formal night(s) in the MDR. We'll be sailing on Royal Caribbean's Allure on Aug. 26th.

THANKS!

For your specific cruise, you can probably get the best info on your Roll Call.

Join in and start meeting some of those that will be sailing with you.

Archived