Anyone stayed in Crown Princess cabin A747?

jondriver

I'm booked on the new P&O Ventura which is the same design as the crown princess and we have cabin A747.

Has anyone had the same cabin on the crown? If so any comments ie is it quiet? Is the balcony private etc?

Many thanks

J

• 1 year later...

i was on the crown two summers ago and stayed in A747. loved it. it was very quiet. although the deck plans do not show it as such, the balcony is actually a bump out equipped with a small table and four chairs. we had two friends travelling with us (who stayed in an inside cabin) and the balcony was more than adequate for the four of us.

hope you enjoy it!

• 1 year later...
i was on the crown two summers ago and stayed in A747. loved it. it was very quiet. although the deck plans do not show it as such, the balcony is actually a bump out equipped with a small table and four chairs. we had two friends travelling with us (who stayed in an inside cabin) and the balcony was more than adequate for the four of us.

hope you enjoy it!

We just booked A747 on Crown and I read your previous post. Can you pls tell me, when you look out from your room, do you see the bump out wall? Or do you look straight out and then the extended balcony curves around. I have looked at pics and cannot tell.

Thanks!

We just booked A747 on Crown and I read your previous post. Can you pls tell me, when you look out from your room, do you see the bump out wall? Or do you look straight out and then the extended balcony curves around. I have looked at pics and cannot tell.

Thanks!

Looks like the entire view is on an angle?

Bella, it is unlikely that reviving a year+ old post will find the original authors; your thread on the Cabin Selection forum with the same question has been answered with pictures both inside and outside of the cabin. ;)

Archived